Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

The best cartoons are the ones that have subtle jokes for the adults that the kids don't get. 

22 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just a heads up for @LEGIT, Mission Impossible 7 is out next month. Probably best not to go if you haven’t seen the others. Barbie and Oppenheimer you’ll be ok for as they are firsties.

I'd reckon I'd enjoy it whether I've seen the previous 6 or not, so you're talking shit pal

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LEGIT said:

I'd reckon I'd enjoy it whether I've seen the previous 6 or not, so you're talking shit pal

Well, seeing as this one brings back key characters from earlier films, and your completely weird take on one of this years best films because you knew nothing from its prior film, I thought I’d do you a favour.

I certainly wouldn’t accuse me of talking shit after your last few posts in here old chum.

• Awards Moderator

I've never seen a Mission Impossible film. I think I might start with the latest one. 

LEGIT is allowed to not like something you know. He has a point, MULTIVERSE is so overplayed as a concept now. 

34 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I've never seen a Mission Impossible film. I think I might start with the latest one. 

LEGIT is allowed to not like something you know. He has a point, MULTIVERSE is so overplayed as a concept now. 

I genuinely can’t remember the plot of any MI film apart from the shitty John Woo one. The latest ones are basically a series of stunts leading up to a big breathtaking stunt that you turn to your other half and say “You know Tom Cruise did all this himself”. They’re absolutely fantastic. You can dip in and out like you could with a Fast film but you’d be missing out on moustachioed Henry Cavill doing punches in the last one.

33 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I genuinely can’t remember the plot of any MI film apart from the shitty John Woo one. The latest ones are basically a series of stunts leading up to a big breathtaking stunt that you turn to your other half and say “You know Tom Cruise did all this himself”. They’re absolutely fantastic. You can dip in and out like you could with a Fast film but you’d be missing out on moustachioed Henry Cavill doing punches in the last one.

Devon?