Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't wait for it to come out, be absolute fucking garbage and give me the pleasure of watching a million virgins doing gymnastics trying to explain how it's not empty soulless wank, but the real vi

About 20 years ago there was (I think) a Bleeding Cool article about how Warner Brothers didn't want to make a Batman vs Superman film because it was their two biggest franchisesĀ and they didn't want

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Casting Keaton for the older Batman role inĀ The Dark Knight Returns would be one of the greatest things ever.Ā 

• Paid Members

He's going to be Batman in a Nick Fury type of role for flashpoint isn't he? Connecting all the DC incarnations together. At least that's what I heard.

• Paid Members

As far as I know, those are all just fan rumours. What we do know is someone leaked that they're in early discussions about him appearing in Flashpoint as an older Batman. It could just be a one and done.

• Paid Members

Depending on how accurate it is to the Flashpoint comics, he might... (spoiler)

... be playing Thomas Wayne, Bruce's father, in an alternative universe where Bruce got shot and Thomas survived. And Martha became the Joker.

Batman_Vol_3_22_Textless.thumb.jpg.945af0548bd97c5ae3ed84e683eb9f08.jpg

• Paid Members

Keaton seems to be playing 1989 batman. The rumours are he will wear the kingdom come suit. Heā€™s not replacing afflecks batman as of yet. Ā This allows them to push forward with batgirl and possibly batman beyond based in the 1989 multiverse.Ā 
Ā 

Jeffery D Morgan is still rumoured for the above spoilerĀ