Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, ElCece said:

Oh God I hope they keep Michael Keaton away from Batman. Couldn't stand the cunt as the cape crusader.

Possibly the best take on Bruce Wayne. Was the catalyst for one of the most popular films in years and led to the first successful comic book film in years. What's your beef young man?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Possibly the best take on Bruce Wayne. Was the catalyst for one of the most popular films in years and led to the first successful comic book film in years. What's your beef young man?

Don't have a succinct and resonable way to voice it TBH. Just didn't like his rendition and thought he looked soft.

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Batman Returns is best Batman.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

It's like you've not seen Mask Of The Phantasm....

I need to see that. And I think there were some other animated ones that people said were amazing. I keep meaning to check out DC's animated films; they got a lot of love on here.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Batman Returns is best Batman.

Batman Returns is a fucking insanely weird and perverted Tim Burton fairytale/fantasy movie. It has Batman in it but doesn't feel like a Batman movie at all. Surprised it's not lumped in with Batman and Robin to be honest. 

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I had to recently re-watch Batman 89 and it does not hold up as well as I had hoped. It felt like it plodded at at times. It still looked great visually mind you.

Has aged like fine tuna.