Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Grecian said:

If it's of any interest to anyone, Justin Roberts' Kindle version is on sale for 90p on Amazon at the moment. 

Thanks for that.  I was actually thinking of buying this book early today when it was plugged on an old Prichard pod I was listening to - the 90p price tag makes the decision for me.

On 13/10/2017 at 6:34 AM, Grecian said:

If it's of any interest to anyone, Justin Roberts' Kindle version is on sale for 90p on Amazon at the moment. 

Thanks for the heads up, managed to get this for 76p last night on the kindle store.

Edited by rollthedice

Jericho's latest book is a bit shite isn't it? The self help style chapters and huge volume of Fozzy stuff is a big turn off. Glad I knicked it off XWT and didn't shell out like his previous 2 or 3 books.

Edited by DCW

• 3 weeks later...

So, I can announce that Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later has been released, and is available at the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1976541247/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509975530&sr=8-1&keywords=brian+pillman+book

As mentioned before, the book offers (if I may say so) the most in-depth analysis of Brian's personal and professional life ever compiled, with unheard details of his football and wrestling careers complimented by exclusive interviews with close friends, colleagues and reporters, including members of the Pillman family, Dave Meltzer, Kim Wood, Bruce Hart, Raven, Jim Cornette, Mark Madden, Shane Douglas, Mark Coleman, Alex Marvez, Les Thatcher, Mike Johnson and many more. 

N53EPmdl.jpg

Thank you so much to the early buyers...you're now on my Christmas card list.

No immediate plans to do a Kindle version, just because of the additional set-up costs, but I am looking into it and think it'll happen eventually, but nothing right now.

Audiobook I hadn't even considered it until a few people suggested it today, I didn't know if there'd be a market for it, in truth...

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Audiobook I hadn't even considered it until a few people suggested it today, I didn't know if there'd be a market for it, in truth...

Who knows, but considering nearly everyone in this thread and your Facebook page has listened to you chat about wrestling in mp3 form, I’d say there’s probably a market.

Even at an extra couple of quid if you buy the book, like an add on, kind of thing. I’d personally be up for it. 

Canny bit of work to do unless you get a general consensus mind you.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi