UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
On 8/9/2019 at 5:01 PM, iPumaPants said:

I was just watching the Fighting With My Family channel 4 documentary. I'm not too clued up with British wrestling nowadays. 

Is Zac still going? 

Yes, very much so. He’s had some injury/health issues the last year or so which kept him out of the ring for an extended period but he’s on the way back & wrestling more regularly again now.

He & Roy work all over the UK/Europe as the UK Hooligans, probably most notably in Preston City Wrestling & Southside Wrestling as well as the obvious WAW.

I'm going from memory but I think this was the period when he was campaigning to get into the nWo Wolfpack.

Each week on Nitro he would come out in one of their shirts and do promos about deserving a spot, but I can't remember if they ever let him join or not.

So trying to help Nash beat Goldberg was presumably a continuation of that.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, dopper said:

Each week on Nitro he would come out in one of their shirts and do promos about deserving a spot, but I can't remember if they ever let him join or not.

They did, even in the wake of the formation of the “elite” nWo. He’s wearing the colours at SuperBrawl IX getting beaten by Booker T. Probably just a lazy way of avoiding “the nWo won all their matches” criticism and backstage grumblings.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, Supremo said:

If I want to see BOLA, is the only option to wait until they release it on DVD? Does PWG not stream anywhere? 

Wait til they release it on DVD or wait a long time for it to eventually go onto Highspots. BOLA 2018 isn't even up yet. 

• Paid Members
On 8/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, Supremo said:

As a man trying to avoid spoilers like the plague, does anyone know how quickly Raw becomes available on demand through Sky Player? Is it the next day? Or later in the week?

Bit late, but I don't think the 3 hour Raw does end up on On Demand, only the edited 2 hour version that's shown on Wednesday. That should go up just after it airs, but might be a few hours after. 

Happy to be corrected if wrong. 

• Paid Members
On 8/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, Supremo said:

As a man trying to avoid spoilers like the plague, does anyone know how quickly Raw becomes available on demand through Sky Player? Is it the next day? Or later in the week?

Technically the "live" version that airs on Monday night/Tuesday morning isn't uploaded to On Demand, but all the other various 3-, 2- and 1-hour weekly repeats of it do so immediately after airing on Sky Sports.  The full 3-hour repeat is shown on Sky on late Tuesday evening, and is therefore available On Demand just after that.

Same with SmackDown - it airs live Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, but it is the Wednesday night repeat that actually goes up On Demand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Who is the ginger, bearded fella who has been involved pull-aparts on WWE TV the last couple of weeks? Shows up at about 3:10 here:

His involvement in these suggests he's a 'producer' and therefore likely a former wrestler, but I don't recognise him.