UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Yeah it looked like it. That Headhunter clearly did not want to be slammed. But he got slammed, whether he wanted to or not. 

Man, what an turd of a debut that was. For a start they’re both short arses. They legit might be wider than they are tall. Then they could barely keep their kegs up, could barely hit the ropes etc. 

10 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah it looked like it. That Headhunter clearly did not want to be slammed. But he got slammed, whether he wanted to or not. 

Man, what an turd of a debut that was. For a start they’re both short arses. They legit might be wider than they are tall. Then they could barely keep their kegs up, could barely hit the ropes etc. 

Should have renamed them "The Chodes" - there was a money gimmick.

• Paid Members

Thanks for posting the video @wandshogun09! Ah, the ignorance of youth. All I remembered was how big they looked. Watching it back now, they look terrible. You can hear the disappointment in Vince's voice, too. No wonder they were shitcanned immediately. Barely able to run the ropes, nearly losing their kecks, climbing up the ropes only to come back down. Awful.

2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

How do you access the Hidden Gems on WWE Network?
I click on the on-screen link and just brings up a preview page.

What device are you watching on? If you go it in the Vault, change the Year and it should bring up what’s been uploaded from those years

• Paid Members
On 7/11/2019 at 6:28 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

The ‘96 Rumble was the Samoan Swat/Squat(?) Team, wasn’t it? Are they the same two as the Headhunters/Arabian Butchers?

Samoan Squat Team, yeah, same fellas. Presumably the name was a rib on The Headshrinkers having been the Samoan Swat Team in WCW.

They were good fun in IWA-Japan, just as big fuckers that hit high spots back when you never really saw that. Moonsaults, suicide dives and what-have-you. I've only ever really seen them in garbage brawls, though, so don't know if they were ever actually good or just a novelty act, but I was always surprised they didn't get a good run in any of the US feds - I think they popped up in ECW a few times in the early days, and again after their WWF stint, so maybe Vince was hoping they'd amount to something there.

12 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

What device are you watching on? If you go it in the Vault, change the Year and it should bring up what’s been uploaded from those years

Roku. I access it via the Vault section and it goes up to 2018 and that only has 'Hidden Gems Preview' on it? I go to, like, 2013 and it's just an Enzo and Cass interview from 2013....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

Samoan Squat Team, yeah, same fellas. Presumably the name was a rib on The Headshrinkers having been the Samoan Swat Team in WCW.

They were good fun in IWA-Japan, just as big fuckers that hit high spots back when you never really saw that. Moonsaults, suicide dives and what-have-you. I've only ever really seen them in garbage brawls, though, so don't know if they were ever actually good or just a novelty act, but I was always surprised they didn't get a good run in any of the US feds - I think they popped up in ECW a few times in the early days, and again after their WWF stint, so maybe Vince was hoping they'd amount to something there.

I think it was based upon there work in Japan that IIRC, Powerslam got all excited about them in one of their issues. Severe disappointment when I finally got to see them.

53 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Roku. I access it via the Vault section and it goes up to 2018 and that only has 'Hidden Gems Preview' on it? I go to, like, 2013 and it's just an Enzo and Cass interview from 2013....

Yeah I watch on Roku too sometimes. You are doing right, but 2013 only has that Enzo & Cass segment. Other years have more, it’s just a case of shifting through. If you can watch on an Xbox or PS4 it’s easier to navigate 

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Yeah I watch on Roku too sometimes. You are doing right, but 2013 only has that Enzo & Cass segment. Other years have more, it’s just a case of shifting through. If you can watch on an Xbox or PS4 it’s easier to navigate 

I just can't find all the stuff they say gets uploaded - the Crockett Cup for instance. I hear there is supposedly loads of videos but I have virtually nothing. Apparently a Sabu match from a TV taping in 1993 is coming - it won't show on my list under 'Hidden Gems'.
I just wondered if it was like those 'Easter Egg' things you used to get where you had to do three right clicks and two left [or suchlike] to access the 'hidden gems' bit...

• Paid Members

The way Hidden Gems is sorted by year is really frustrating, and it's not remotely intuitive to find the most recently added videos, and half of them never seem to show up in the "featured" or "new to WWE Network" sections.