UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I thought, given his involvement in the post-wedding angle and their interaction in the Rumble, that we were getting Savage vs. Undertaker.

If they were planning to turn Undertaker anyway, maybe it'd have been Undertaker vs Sid. So Hogan vs Flair, Undertaker vs Sid, Savage vs Jake and Bret vs Piper.

Was Shawn Michaels vs Marty Jannetty originally planned for WrestleMania 8 as well? It would seem to be the logical move as their first big singles match, given that they'd split in January. So did Marty just fuck up again and they stuck Santana in against Michaels instead?

• Paid Members
Back around 1989 / 1990. What was the deal with Al Perez?

He got a little bit of a push, even appearing in WWF Magazine and then just vanished.

Supposedly Pat Patterson got his cock out when Al Perez was in the dressing room alone and invited him for a quick game of "hide the sausage". Perez wasn't too happy and disappeared. According to Al.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Sekimoto also gets to be THE guy in Big Japan whereas he'd be a much smaller fish in NJPW.

He would tear up Noah or All Japan. He's a beast. He could be champion almost instantly anywhere but New Japan.

If they were planning to turn Undertaker anyway, maybe it'd have been Undertaker vs Sid. So Hogan vs Flair, Undertaker vs Sid, Savage vs Jake and Bret vs Piper.

Boom. Undertaker was programmed with Sid immediately after Mania so that lineup makes sense.

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever bought anything from the highspots Us store on ebay? I was just wondering how likely you are to get hit with the custom charges through them or do they mark the items to ensure they dont get them?
I haven't bought from them on Ebay, but have used Highspots' US website for dozens of PWG DVDs (before ROH and DGUSA started stocking them and including them in their big sales), a couple of books and a few lucha t-shirts. Must have done 20+ orders with them over the years and have never been hit with a customs charge as they marked the package up accordingly. That said, it is likely 3 years since my last order (as I said, other places started doing the same stuff cheaper) so can't confirm that's still their policy.

Has anyone ever bought anything from the highspots Us store on ebay? I was just wondering how likely you are to get hit with the custom charges through them or do they mark the items to ensure they dont get them?
I haven't bought from them on Ebay, but have used Highspots' US website for dozens of PWG DVDs (before ROH and DGUSA started stocking them and including them in their big sales), a couple of books and a few lucha t-shirts. Must have done 20+ orders with them over the years and have never been hit with a customs charge as they marked the package up accordingly. That said, it is likely 3 years since my last order (as I said, other places started doing the same stuff cheaper) so can't confirm that's still their policy.
cheers. Was just wondering as there's a few of the Japanese figures they have on there I wouldn't mind getting.

• Paid Members
cheers. Was just wondering as there's a few of the Japanese figures they have on there I wouldn't mind getting.
I got a mini Jushin Liger figure from them years back. I was well pleased with it.

When did Mick Foley last wear the brown Mankind top on TV? Did he ever wear it again (even as a one off while he was Commissioner etc) after he switched to the white shirt?

That's something I've often wondered. He carried on wearing the brown tights with the white shirt until giving up completely and wearing tracksuit bottoms (his worst look).

That first look he had in the WWF was excellent though and he should never have been allowed to start wearing a shirt and tie.

Strange question here and one I expect to perhaps only get speculation over. But living in Asia at the moment it's apparent how many Asians fucking love the UK and our supposed culture. So when promotions like Rev Pro etc bring over the Japanese guys do they get a better rate as than perhaps a US promotion does because the Japanese workers see it as an opportunity to see the UK for free and earn some money at the same time?

When did Mick Foley last wear the brown Mankind top on TV? Did he ever wear it again (even as a one off while he was Commissioner etc) after he switched to the white shirt?

That's something I've often wondered. He carried on wearing the brown tights with the white shirt until giving up completely and wearing tracksuit bottoms (his worst look).

That first look he had in the WWF was excellent though and he should never have been allowed to start wearing a shirt and tie.

Last time I remember him wearing it was at Royal Rumble 98, after that he went on a run as Cactus Jack when he was with Terry Funk doing Chainsaw Charlie. He then did the two title matches vs Austin as Dude Love, the blowoff being Over The Edge in May , and of course come June that year he was back as Mankind feuding with Undertaker for the HIAC match were he is definitely wearing the shirt. So my guess is that Royal Rumble 98 was the last time in the brown top, if not on TV then certainly on PPV Edited by WyattSheepMask

This has probably been answered already but just to clarify, how scripted is Total Divas. I'm in the middle of watching an episode featuring Naomi and Jons wedding and Rikishi hasn't turned up, I'm not sure why but I find it all a bit fake that he would miss his sons wedding.

Also Natalya talking open sex and the general talk about sex during many episodes and the terms like 'hitting it from behind' aren't very PG also Natalya's fight outside her house with Summer Rae looked totally fake as well.