There are two reasons for this thread.
1. I have just ordered a few books and was wondering if anyone else had read them.
2. Im looking for ideas as to what to get next after I've read these ones.
Ok I have ordered the following books on amazon:
1. Walking a golden mile - William Regal (wanted to read this one for a while)
2. Bobby The Brain Hennan - Wrestling's Bad Boy Tells All
3. Turning the Tables
4. Dungeon of Death
5. Missy Hyatt - First Lady of Wrestling
6. Main Event - WWE in the raging 80's
Has anyone read any of those and if so what a