UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is this week's Raw worth watching? I'm really struggling to find the time to watch much wrestling at the moment, what with being busy and watching as much World Cup as I can possibly cram in so I'm debating intentionally reading spoilers for the first time in god knows how long.

• Paid Members
Is this week's Raw worth watching? I'm really struggling to find the time to watch much wrestling at the moment, what with being busy and watching as much World Cup as I can possibly cram in so I'm debating intentionally reading spoilers for the first time in god knows how long.

I doubt you're the only one in that situation. I'd like to watch TNA Slammiversary as the reviews have been good, but I can't see myself being able to watch it until there's a gap in the World Cup fixtures around the quarter finals or so.

It must be having an effect on WWE (and probably TNA's) worldwide TV ratings in the same way a big NFL or NBA game has on Raw's ratings in America.

Edited by garynysmon

My 4 year old was flicking through the WWE Kids magazine yesterday and there's a picture of Bo Dallas with the big shit eating grin. He stopped at that page and said "Dad, that Bo Dallas looks a lot like Bray Wyatt without a beard." The resemblance is really strong.

My 4 year old was flicking through the WWE Kids magazine yesterday and there's a picture of Bo Dallas with the big shit eating grin. He stopped at that page and said "Dad, that Bo Dallas looks a lot like Bray Wyatt without a beard." The resemblance is really strong.

Yeah, that was my thinking. It's so noticeable that it could get awkward. Another Wyatt member would allow 4 man tags, give Wyatt his own tag partner... plenty of options.

If Bo gets over properly in his current character they always have the option of some type of Big Reveal in the future where Bo's brand of "Positive thinking and Bo-lieving" is exposed as just another brand of the Wyatt Family brainwashing. Perhaps behind the smiley, gormless face and light-in-tone, positive promo's, Bo is just as much of a sick, redneck bastard as the rest of his family - he had just been hiding it in a different way to sucker the people into his way of thinking.

I think it would work much better if Bray was a face and Bo as an antagonist.

Couple of questions about 1999-2000

One of the reasons Russo went to WCW was because he hated writing for 2 shows a week. Did he not write Thunder and if not who did?

When did Heat stop being a B show equivalent to Smackdown and just a C level show?

and while im here did channel 4 know they were getting a C show when they took Heat?

True, but there's a significant difference in importance in the last Heat before Smackdown and the first one after Smackdown started:

Before -

Edge & Christian vs Papi Chulo & Funaki

Al Snow vs Blue Meanie

Kane vs Big Show

Meat vs Jeff Jarrett

The Undertaker vs X-Pac

After -

Edge vs Matt Hardy

D-Lo Brown vs Hardcore Holly

Val Venis vs Mark Henry

Gangrel vs Chaz

• Moderators
I think it would work much better if Bray was a face and Bo as an antagonist.

Couple of questions about 1999-2000

One of the reasons Russo went to WCW was because he hated writing for 2 shows a week. Did he not write Thunder and if not who did?

When did Heat stop being a B show equivalent to Smackdown and just a C level show?

and while im here did channel 4 know they were getting a C show when they took Heat?

Channel 4 thought they were getting Wrestling Challenge from 1991, content wise.