Forgot your password?
By poetofthedeed 21 hours ago in UK Fan Forum
Man this is so awful and sad rip
7
4
Sep 28
91
RedTwoster 7 posts
tiger_rick 4 posts
ReturnOfTheMack 4 posts
TheBurningRed 4 posts
Sep 28 2026
91 posts
16 hours ago
I’m devastated. Truly. I didn’t think I’d get upset like this about a wrestler death again. But then, I never, ever, expected to wake up to this news. Didn’t expect to cry three times already; didn’t
8 hours ago
I find it a bit uncomfortable when people start following socials of companies and other people to see who posts when about someone dying. It's not a race. There's no right or wrong way of dealin
14 hours ago
This is absolutely devastating news. My friend Shaun has a video tucked away somewhere of me and PAC working a match when we used to do Backyard Wrestling. He can’t have been any older than 15 at th
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
× Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
× Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
× Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
× You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.