Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted Sunday at 01:28 PM Posted Sunday at 01:28 PM https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeEsT9cgljF/?stkn=MWl0Z3Ixb3phYXpyZg== Nigel McGuinness tribute....broken again Quote
DavidB6937 Posted Sunday at 06:52 PM Posted Sunday at 06:52 PM Ah fuck. That Nigel one got me. Beautiful heartbreaking words. Hit very close to home. Wonderful tribute. Quote
Sheffbag Posted Monday at 09:31 AM Posted Monday at 09:31 AM On 10/1/2026 at 4:03 PM, tiger_rick said: For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. I watched Dynamite yesterday and from Excaliber, Tony and Moxley's words at the start to PAC's words at the end I don't think I've seen a more emotional 2 hours of TV before. That package at the end got me so hard. Massive kudos to everyone at AEW for putting the whole show together. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted Monday at 05:02 PM Posted Monday at 05:02 PM One thing I noticed was how much the wrestlers looked out for eachother, in particular Ospreay and United Empire and Demand. Also the way Aubrey and Bryce were clearly struggling but the wrestlers kept an eye on them too. Really really good to see them all taking care of each other, even if supposed 'enemies' Quote
abucalves Posted Wednesday at 02:51 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:51 PM Lovely tribute video from WWE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-ujHCbCtY Quote
DavidB6937 Posted Wednesday at 03:07 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:07 PM Oh fuck. Sami got me more than maybe anyone. So fucking raw. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted Wednesday at 03:09 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 03:09 PM 16 minutes ago, abucalves said: Lovely tribute video from WWE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-ujHCbCtY Worth adding here that Kevin Owens seems to have been responsible for this, with Cody saying in an interview that he set up a camera backstage and asked people to share their thoughts, but hadn't been sure if it was just for the family or if they would ever been seen by members of the public. Between this and his response to Rebel Heart, Owens really does seem like a stand out human being. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted Wednesday at 03:26 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 03:26 PM (edited) 23 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Oh fuck. Sami got me more than maybe anyone. So fucking raw. Yeah, Sami, KO and Bayley have broken me again. 22 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Worth adding here that Kevin Owens seems to have been responsible for this, with Cody saying in an interview that he set up a camera backstage and asked people to share their thoughts, but hadn't been sure if it was just for the family or if they would ever been seen by members of the public. Between this and his response to Rebel Heart, Owens really does seem like a stand out human being. Yes, was going to add that. It's a great thing to do and it's great that they've uploaded it. KO really does seem incredible. I wish he worked somewhere else. Edited Wednesday at 03:31 PM by tiger_rick Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted Wednesday at 03:47 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 03:47 PM The Lucha brothers felt like a really notable miss on the tribute show so I’m glad they got to send a message out on a big platform like this. Poor Fenix could barely get any words out but was still lovely to hear from them. Quote
DebbieHardy_v2 Posted Wednesday at 08:26 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:26 PM Late with this but not had a chance to come on. Initially seeing AEWs post that PAC had passed I scrolled by thinking whats this storyline about then I scrolled back up and realised no this is real and so tragic! PAC was so talented and by the looks of it so beloved. I had the pleasure of seeing him wrestle live several times when he was with WWE. The AEW tribute show was heartbreaking and just so sad. And now having just watched the WWE superstars speaking about PAC/Ben/Neville it seems so true to say God always takes the good ones first 😞 Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted 19 hours ago Paid Members Posted 19 hours ago I still can’t really find the words, to be honest. Broken. 9 hours ago, DebbieHardy_v2 said: Initially seeing AEWs post that PAC had passed I scrolled by thinking whats this storyline about Maybe not every thought needs to expressed. Quote
RoryT Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 1 hour ago, air_raid said: I still can’t really find the words, to be honest. Broken. Maybe not every thought needs to expressed. Or maybe in a business that blurs the lines of reality and fiction and the shock of what happened, it took a moment for it to register. Hardly outrageously disrespectful of them and necessary for you to be rude in an otherwise heartfelt post. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 36 minutes ago, RoryT said: Or maybe in a business that blurs the lines of reality and fiction and the shock of what happened, it took a moment for it to register. Hardly outrageously disrespectful of them and necessary for you to be rude in an otherwise heartfelt post. Why would you think it was a storyline. Nobody would do that. Well Vince twenty years ago would, but not now. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted 17 hours ago Paid Members Posted 17 hours ago I don't think there's value in polluting a very heartfelt thread with an argument about whether or not it's right to react to a death in a certain way. A lot of people have said in this thread and beyond that they didn't initially think it was real. Everyone's mind processes things differently. With that in mind I think @DebbieHardy_v2's original comment was totally understandable. Similarly, it's clearly hit @air_raid hard, so I can understand his reaction. That said, I think it's best that everyone draws a line underneath it and for it not to turn into a thread derailing discussion. It's been a really lovely thread so far given the circumstances, and it would be a shame to change that. Quote
DebbieHardy_v2 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 2 hours ago, RoryT said: Or maybe in a business that blurs the lines of reality and fiction and the shock of what happened, it took a moment for it to register. Hardly outrageously disrespectful of them and necessary for you to be rude in an otherwise heartfelt post. Yes exactly this. What I meant was I saw the photo first and then scrolled back and properly read the post. And was shocked to read it. And like has already been said no need to dwell on this as there was no intent to be disrespectful or anything. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.