BrodyGraham Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 Has she ever been in the same place as Malakai Black since they broke up? Not really a fan of Isla Dawn, having seen her stink up more than one show live, but if Kay Lee Ray winds up back on the market surely she's a great pick up for someone? Quote
Infinity Land Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 2 hours ago, Callum1993 said: They couldn’t possibly release the holders of the Tag Team World Cup! Spoke to soon. Additional names being reported. Gallows & Anderson Giovanni Vinci Quote
SaitoRyo Posted February 8, 2025 Author Posted February 8, 2025 Can't believe they got rid of The Good Brothers. Who the hell is supposed to pop the boys now?!? Anderson is currently injured and you always felt Gallows was fucked with him (and vice versa tbf). Back to New Japan/TNA/the indies when KA is healthy, I guess. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 Gallows and Anderson, inexplicably walking into AEW catering in ninety days time. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 Everyone in Rossy Ogawa's new promotion just shit their pants at the notion of Bea Priestley coming back! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 Gallows and Anderson? Damnit this is like when they remembered JTG worked there finally. Sad day. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 Isla Dawn and Giovanni Vinci by all accounts too. Vinci you saw coming if the reports of trying it on with Statton were correct but Dawn all but means Alba Fyre is next surely? I actually had to Google to check which one was which. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 8, 2025 Members Posted February 8, 2025 As good a place as any to ask, whatever happened to Jessamyn Duke? I thought she was lovely. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 The only thing that might save Alba Fyre is the long singles run she had in NXT UK. Whether that’s something they want to explore again on the main roster or in NXT. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more of the NXT UKers released. Pete Dunne is mainly used as enhancement talent and Tyler Bates has done nothing of note for ages, pre injury. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more of the NXT UKers released. Pete Dunne is mainly used as enhancement talent and Tyler Bates has done nothing of note for ages, pre injury. Fingers crossed, although I think Dunne is very well liked by HHH, or at least he was a few years back. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said: Fingers crossed, although I think Dunne is very well liked by HHH, or at least he was a few years back. Regal certainly is, so you’re probably right by proxy. I like both of them, I just don’t see what they bring to WWE and I therefore don’t see them there long term. Quote
Infinity Land Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 Jim Smallman now the European Gabe Sapolsky, got to release some fish back in the pond. Must be pretty threadbare otherwise. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2025 9 minutes ago, Infinity Land said: Jim Smallman now the European Gabe Sapolsky, got to release some fish back in the pond. Must be pretty threadbare otherwise. I forgot he was still employed! What did he actually do after NXT UK? Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 8, 2025 Posted February 8, 2025 49 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more of the NXT UKers released. Pete Dunne is mainly used as enhancement talent and Tyler Bates has done nothing of note for ages, pre injury. Too busy doing film scores Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.