Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

If Bate comes back they also have to stop referring to him as a 'big strong boy'. I've rarely been more embarrassed to like wrestling.

I sometimes wonder if they pull this shit on purpose to see how we explain it away.

 

Like in the old days when Golddust was light years ahead of his time and used to get a bit cuddly to get under the skin of his opponent. 

It looked a bit, well... odd. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

Didn’t she accuse him of being racist for firing her? So he came out and said she was shit. He wasn’t wrong about that. But in the same tweet or tweets he mentioned what every person of colour had been doing while plugging that nights show. It was all very weird.

She didn’t say he was racist. She did an interview about why she left and said part of it was because she was disappointed with how black people were represented in the company and she wanted to see more diversity at the top of the card. It wasn’t an accusation as much as an observation. 

That predictably got spun as “Big Swole says Tony Khan is racist!!” which he absolutely bit on, made himself look like a complete fanny, and made the situation far worse. She was getting death threats, etc.

I doubt it’ll prevent Cedric Alexander joining AEW though. He just lost his job and they’ve got bills to pay. He’s not turning down an offer from the second biggest company in the world.

Posted
9 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

If Bate comes back they also have to stop referring to him as a 'big strong boy'. I've rarely been more embarrassed to like wrestling.

Yup. Add that to 'Cheeky Nandos' etc in the Negativity Thread. 'Big Strong Boy' can fuck off. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
14 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

Elektra Lopez also released. Another who really hasn’t done much since being called up to the main roster. 

That's a genuine "Who?" from me. I don't think I've ever even read her name on here.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Malakai Black is officially a free agent and removed from the AEW roster page.

I assume he'll be back at WWE being SUPER SERIOUS AND SPOOKY very soon.

  • Paid Members
Posted
41 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Malakai Black is officially a free agent and removed from the AEW roster page.

I assume he'll be back at WWE being SUPER SERIOUS AND SPOOKY very soon.

Ah, FFS. Such a tedious wrestler.

Posted
51 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Malakai Black is officially a free agent and removed from the AEW roster page.

I assume he'll be back at WWE being SUPER SERIOUS AND SPOOKY very soon.

Fair play posting this so concise without it being an allegorical monologue. Malakai would be most upset. DM me babez etc

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Miro now officially gone from AEW. Ricky Starks also removed from the roster page. Now we’re talking! Finally a bit of spring cleaning!

How it feels watching Tony Khan finally grow a spine and start binning off all the sulkers and moaners.

IMG_1016.gif.36bec7a7cfce7ee3217bdfb39925ad02.gif

 

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted

There is something hilarious about Khan letting everyone else who wanted to go fuck off, but enforcing Fenix staying and not being used. It's a level of pettiness I am very much in board with. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, mim731 said:

There is something hilarious about Khan letting everyone else who wanted to go fuck off, but enforcing Fenix staying and not being used. It's a level of pettiness I am very much in board with. 

I’m assuming it’s contract expiries, given how long he kept some of these people employed without using them.

As far as Miro goes, at one point he was one of the most entertaining heels in the company; but, for whatever reason, things fell off a cliff for him. It sounds like he may have at least played a part in that by turning down pitches that would have seen him appear on television. Maybe they were crap, maybe not.

I hope he returns to WWE, whatever the case. I’d love to see him lock up with people like Damien Priest, Ludwig Kaiser and Gunther. Starks’ stock has fallen quite a bit, and he could do with some time in NXT. I’m sure he’ll get that, and I’m sure he’ll be better for it.

Posted
9 minutes ago, RedTwoster said:

I’m assuming it’s contract expiries, given how long he kept some of these people employed without using them.

As far as Miro goes, at one point he was one of the most entertaining heels in the company; but, for whatever reason, things fell off a cliff for him. It sounds like he may have at least played a part in that by turning down pitches that would have seen him appear on television. Maybe they were crap, maybe not.

I hope he returns to WWE, whatever the case. I’d love to see him lock up with people like Damien Priest, Ludwig Kaiser and Gunther. Starks’ stock has fallen quite a bit, and he could do with some time in NXT. I’m sure he’ll get that, and I’m sure he’ll be better for it.

I'm not disagreeing, but fucking Miro. Seemed like such a weird prick I'd rather not see him rewarded with a nice contract. Though if he does, I'd just like to see him booked in cuck storylines until his retirement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...