Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

Posted (edited)

I respected Flair as a pro wrestler. For me, he’s up there as one of the all time greats. 1980s and 1990s Ric Flair more often than not gave the fans more than their money’s worth. He’s also been through a lot. I can’t begin to imagine what losing a son must feel like. But seeing as Flair very nearly died in recent years and judging by his past drunken antics over the decades, you’d have thought he’d look in the mirror and give alcohol the wide berth. He’s really doing himself no favours. And judging by his name and shame social media posts (something that I personally despise), he thought he was in the right. It’s really quite sad to see.

Edited by LCJ

Posted (edited)

If he has woo'd directly into a blind grandmothers face, and I hope to god he hasnt, then that's unforgivable. There's nothing even remotely amusing about any of this, not even a little bit. I hope Mr Von Schnertzenpfeffer, the blind grandmother and the poor soul in the toilet who triggered this whole debacle are doing ok. It's a terrible state of affairs. 

Edited by Donald J Trump
Woo.

• Paid Members

Nothing funnier than wrestlers using stupid, carny lingo in real life. “I put this restaurant over.” What are you talking about, you drunk idiot?

Nicholas Dickhead’s got a nice ring to it though. Could go on a solid run on the Independent scene.

We're really going to miss shit like that when it gone. We're already getting stories about people going for a workout then having a sleep on their bus. Give me a load of horseshit about somebody not being able to "draw money up north" anyday. 

3 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

We're really going to miss shit like that when it gone. We're already getting stories about people going for a workout then having a sleep on their bus. Give me a load of horseshit about somebody not being able to "draw money up north" anyday. 

Starting to think you are actually the legit Trump. Can’t say I will l miss the days of sexual predators running amok.