Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

What’s with the blue bib? Has he just nipped over from the local 5-a-side pitch at half time to cut a promo?

Probably just representing his side in the battle for brand supremacy on the way to Survivor Series.

1 hour ago, JNLister said:

Slight detour away from Twitter, but here''s the full video of Lord White's appearance: 

Fuck WWE, sod AEW. I'm nailing my flag to a new mast. Lovely stuff. Lord White! 

• Paid Members

Good to see Baszler knows her wrestling history. Repeating a vintage Jerry Lawler spot, from the legendary mixed tag or special ref matches featuring The Kat from days of yore. True scholar of the game.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Gary Albright wrecking shop.

I remember the first time I saw him was that Bushido show that did the rounds on a few channels over here in the 90s. I think I saw it on Eurosport but it also ran briefly on Channel 5 in a late night slot. Just remember thinking Albright looked terrifying. If I was a bit younger when I saw him, and still in my Hasbro playing days, that Typhoon figure would’ve got more play than it ever did as an Albright substitute.

Only 36 when he died in 2000. If he’d lived, there’s an alternate reality where we see 40 year old Albright vs a young Samoa Joe in ROH or something. 

Edited by wandshogun09