Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

I think Bret has a dartboard at home with pictures of all the people who have criticised/wronged him over the years and on the 1st Jan he lobs a dart and whoever it lands is who he will hate the most that year. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I think Bret has a dartboard at home with pictures of all the people who have criticised/wronged him over the years and on the 1st Jan he lobs a dart and whoever it lands is who he will hate the most that year. 

Let's be honest. He's just got like 80 different pictures of Bill Goldberg on there.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

They're excellent pictures, mind.

flairjuicefreak1.jpg

hogan-steroid-king1.jpg

• Paid Members
On 2/5/2024 at 4:02 PM, CavemanLynn said:

I mean, he's not wrong...

He's certainly not, and why his catchphrase still stands as correct. 

• Paid Members

I know Bret can be a liiiittle but much, but I give him a pass on the continued Goldberg snipes. 

As soon as I heard Goldberg say “if I had wanted to hurt Bret he wouldn’t have got back up” that gave Bret carte blanche to throw jabs at him forever for me. What a prick. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

He's a funny dude.

This is true, he's dry as anything. I got to meet him briefly and asked him if, excluding his stock answer of "Kurt Angle", was there anyone that had come round since he'd retired that he'd wish he could have wrestled, and he said "I'd like to wrestle Randy Orton for an hour."

6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Just when I thought this year couldn't get any weirder.

The Saudis do love him don't they? Poor sod having to wear leather in that heat to hold up a fucking footie trophy. If I thought 'Taker was anything other than a cunt, I'd feel sorry for the bloke.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Oh yeah, he'll get the coat and hat out for the Saudis but can't even be arsed to change out of his grandad vest for Triple H.

Which gig was paying better?

12 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

If I thought 'Taker was anything other than a cunt, I'd feel sorry for the bloke.

Thankfully anyone taking that gig is a cunt so we don’t have to.