Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

So apparently ole Platinum Max has been suspended from AEW for a rap on tv:

"Switchblade's what I switch. I'll fufill your fantasy and I'll make you my b****. Yo this dude's just making me sick. I'll violate you so bad you'll have to tell the legal team about the taste of my d***."

He certainly likes his gay sexual assault lines and storylines. 

Anyway just before this suspension, he decided to drop a terrible rap about his dissatisfaction about his role in AEW. 

• Paid Members
Just now, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

So apparently ole Platinum Max has been suspended from AEW for a rap on tv:

"Switchblade's what I switch. I'll fufill your fantasy and I'll make you my b****. Yo this dude's just making me sick. I'll violate you so bad you'll have to tell the legal team about the taste of my d***."

He certainly likes his gay sexual assault lines and storylines. 

Anyway just before this suspension, he decided to drop a terrible rap about his dissatisfaction about his role in AEW. 

I don’t think he is suspended, he trolls a lot, and Grizzled Young Veterans are fighting them on Collision

• Paid Members

what stood out about that rap was that Bowens was clearly meant to snatch the mic away from him before the last word, and cut him off way too late. It was shit, though, and Max Caster is in Ricky Starks territory of looking like he'd rather be anywhere else, and his raps get worse every week.

I've got mixed feelings watching that. On the one hand, if these chuckleheads aren't already at the "Find out" stage it won't be long until they are. At the same time, I can't help feel that dopes like this are allowing themselves to take advantage of their own desperation to be in some way involved in Wrestling. Usually stuff like this would be a cautionary tale of what happens when kids grow up without youth clubs and play parks.