CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Seen it reported a few places on Twitter that he's kissed and made up with The Miz. Which, if true, is far and away the biggest story in wrestling that will happen this year. Because that's bordering on an apology.

CM Punk. Apologising. It's the apocalypse.

Next person should be Colt

8 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

Next person should be Colt

First person should have been Colt. But if he hasn’t been he should be second as he’s the one who’s had his personal life fucked with the most by Punk

7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Ok, I'm slowly loving Punk again.

Isn’t the story that they were friends already and swoggle lost her number, than him trying to get his way into her? 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, IronSheik said:

I think Punk attended Raw in order to get close to the Endeavour flywheel and observe the synergies of the recent merger. 

To build on his UFC experience in a professional zone. Sphere. I meant sphere.

On 4/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, Louch said:

First person should have been Colt. But if he hasn’t been he should be second as he’s the one who’s had his personal life fucked with the most by Punk

Surely that’s all dependent on what side you choose to believe as opposed to something that can be stated as fact?

I don’t have a side for what it’s worth, I think the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle as always in wrestling.