Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Really? He lives in Chicago. Why would he fly there? Unless he was visiting with Tony in Florida. Which would make this story even more bizarre. 

He was commentating on an MMA show in Florida

Posted
11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Seen it reported a few places on Twitter that he's kissed and made up with The Miz. Which, if true, is far and away the biggest story in wrestling that will happen this year. Because that's bordering on an apology.

CM Punk. Apologising. It's the apocalypse.

Next person should be Colt

Posted
8 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

Next person should be Colt

First person should have been Colt. But if he hasn’t been he should be second as he’s the one who’s had his personal life fucked with the most by Punk

Posted
7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Ok, I'm slowly loving Punk again.

Isn’t the story that they were friends already and swoggle lost her number, than him trying to get his way into her? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I mean, if I'm friends with someone who has Hayley Williams' phone number then I'm asking for that, friendship be damned.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, IronSheik said:

I think Punk attended Raw in order to get close to the Endeavour flywheel and observe the synergies of the recent merger. 

To build on his UFC experience in a professional zone. Sphere. I meant sphere.

Posted
On 4/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, Louch said:

First person should have been Colt. But if he hasn’t been he should be second as he’s the one who’s had his personal life fucked with the most by Punk

Surely that’s all dependent on what side you choose to believe as opposed to something that can be stated as fact?

I don’t have a side for what it’s worth, I think the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle as always in wrestling.

Posted

What I can't figure out with this Punk & pals on Saturday and the Elite on a Wednesday thing is what about PPVs? Surely they will be in the same building and interact then? 
Long awaited return of the Muffin man. 

  • Members
Posted
27 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Rehabilitation of public image continues.

What is he supposed to do, not go out?

Man visits people he knows in an industry he works in. I for one am shocked.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Probably rehabs Impact’s image more than Punk’s, given how vocal he was about previous regimes. 

Whether you like the bloke or not, he and Monet do carry some clout.

Edited by garynysmon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...