Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

Wade Keller is reporting that something is about to come out about CM Punk that's "not going to help matters" and "it's one of those weeks for AEW." 
 

Whatever that might mean 

I'm not really sure this counts as reporting. Transcribed from a podcast.

Quote

Wade Keller on CM Punk: "I am under the impression between now and Saturday, there's going to be something that comes out that media wise that is not gonna help matters, probably. I don't mean to be cryptic but I haven't heard the details or seen enough to say much but yea, I just don't know. I just think it's gonna be one of those weeks, I'll put it that way...From what I'm hearing behind the scenes in AEW, it's just gonna be one of those weeks."

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Pro-wrestling journalism is just posting a vague, "OMG, absolutely seething," status on Facebook.

"What's the actual story Meltz/Alvarez/Keller/Sapp?"

"I'll DM you, babe."

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Pro-wrestling journalism is just posting a vague, "OMG, absolutely seething," status on Facebook.

"What's the actual story Meltz/Alvarez/Keller/Sapp?"

"I'll DM you, babe."

Yeah, except you'd have to pay to see the DM with a Pro Wrestling Journalist

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Members
Posted

? Look in my eyes, what do you see? Cheating? Drugs? Or has he been noncey??

It's gonna be revealed that Punk too sits on the porcelain and we'll all have to cancel him. 

Posted

This seems to come from CM Punk doing an interview with ESPN. That's not going to air until Friday.

There's enough wrestling knowledgeable people at ESPN they would be out in front with this if they thought it was particularly newsworthy. Not letting the dirtsheets trickle out any bits of news.

Posted

"The name on the contract says Brooks... but it's Tracy Brooks!!"

traci-brooks.gif

  • Paid Members
Posted

I imagine it's nothing "real world" newsworthy, just him slagging the Elite or he's said something about the company that'll upset the locker room or whatever. More handbags. 

Posted

If it is the ESPN interview...then chances are CM Punk/AEW is the source. If ESPN had anything they wouldn't be running off to the dirtsheets. That leaves really Punk, AEW's PR and Tony Khan/upper management.

Whole thing just screams more worked/shoot bollocks. Which at least means we might get something on screen.

Posted

Problem is its exactly that - bollocks. They've gone to that well far too fucking often. The only reason it has worked before is the rarity. But once it's happening all over the place it's absolutely exhausting.

Posted

I was watching Dynamite and saw the trailer for his comeback.  "I don't know what I'm going to say... ooh live mic... ooh sit down in ring... ooh pipebomb".

Fucking tiresome already and he's not even re-debuted.  His act is so stale.

  • Paid Members
Posted

You've got the scripted storylines on Dynamite absolutely COOKING. This shoot stuff is so uninteresting in comparison to all the intrigue going on in the BCC/Elite/Callis epic saga.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...