CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

11 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I think comparing Punk, a shit stirring crybaby dickhead, to Hogan, a master politician who always was on top getting paid the big bucks for years might be pushing it a slight bit. 

Though part of me would love to see a Hogan in his prime face off with Punk, he would have run rings around him.

He's the best we've got, given the current standards. Obviously, if this was Hogan, he'd do a radio interview telling everyone how he had some 'interesting conversations' with Vince and how he might not even show up at the AEW PPV, brother. 

• Paid Members

Punk looking for that eventual legends Mania appearance and HOF induction (he's probably just visiting old mates and seeing what the old company is like these days and this is a massive non-story in general terms)

25 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

Apparently he was in Florida and flew in to Chicago with some of the WWE crew.  

Really? He lives in Chicago. Why would he fly there? Unless he was visiting with Tony in Florida. Which would make this story even more bizarre. 

• Paid Members

Seen it reported a few places on Twitter that he's kissed and made up with The Miz. Which, if true, is far and away the biggest story in wrestling that will happen this year. Because that's bordering on an apology.

CM Punk. Apologising. It's the apocalypse.

I get its the only old wrestling world type excitement in ages but the first thing I saw yesterday when the news broke was cunts asking if this might be a symptom of CTE as if he was doddering around the car park like fucking Mike Baldwin. Absolutely no fucker has Occams Razor on the mind.