westlondonmist Posted July 8 Posted July 8 1 hour ago, Scratch said: When Farage was elected, he got 46% of the vote. So if he doesn’t increase his share, and he only has one opponent who’s not standing for any of the other major parties, he could lose this in what would be the most hilarious thing ever. It’s 2026, I’m 46-years old, and I’m about to vote for a fucking bin 🤷♂️ I've already voted for him twice, no shame in it. Quote
lanky316 Posted July 9 Posted July 9 Seeing Reform "unmasking" Binface and attacking him as the establishment figure and withdrawing support from the Manchester Mayoral election to try and counter him is very, very funny. It's not like they're rattled and genuinely fear Farage could be humiliated or anything though. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 9 Paid Members Posted July 9 I see Farage has declined to debate his election rivals. Zia Yusuf, Count Binface and Laurence Fox on Question Time? No thanks. Quote
Chili Posted July 9 Posted July 9 24 minutes ago, Jazzy G said: I see Farage has declined to debate his election rivals. Zia Yusuf, Count Binface and Laurence Fox on Question Time? No thanks. Probably the establishment blocking him from ever appearing on the BBC as per usual. Quote
westlondonmist Posted July 9 Posted July 9 2 hours ago, lanky316 said: Seeing Reform "unmasking" Binface and attacking him as the establishment figure and withdrawing support from the Manchester Mayoral election to try and counter him is very, very funny. It's not like they're rattled and genuinely fear Farage could be humiliated or anything though. I think their response is mental. They should just say they respect democracy and welcome his right to stand. Or use him as a dig at other parties saying at least someone is running away. They just look stupid trying to attack a comedy character. Quote
westlondonmist Posted July 9 Posted July 9 Lowe is a horrible excuse for a human being isn't he? Gives more of a fuck about his Dad losing his guns than the 17 people who died and 15 others who got shot (28 were children and 26 6 or under). What an absolute cunt. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 17 Paid Members Posted July 17 (edited) 34 candidates for the Clacton by election. Nice to see a Stephens and a Stevens running. Does anyone know who Woke Trump Carrzee is. I'm not googling it Record number of candidates confirmed as Clacton voters prepare to choose next MP https://share.google/jWzb7zz8WzEoFx2hl Edited July 17 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Screaming Lord Sutch Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 17 Paid Members Posted July 17 39 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Does anyone know who Woke Trump Carrzee is. "Independent journalist" who seems very in favour of the climate and not so much in mainstream media, business or Trump. (Used to work for Bloomberg, got fired, did not take it well.) Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 17 Paid Members Posted July 17 1 minute ago, JNLister said: "Independent journalist" who seems very in favour of the climate and not so much in mainstream media, business or Trump. (Used to work for Bloomberg, got fired, did not take it well.) Thanks John. This is going to be an absolute shit show. Farage is going to win but he's going to look an absolute berk, and all for nothing. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 17 Paid Members Posted July 17 There's three different Monster Raving Loony candidates. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a deliberate attempt to split their vote so that they don't accidentally save their deposit. Quote
Merzbow Posted July 20 Posted July 20 It's nice to see and all but I'm not expecting much actual change in policy from Keir Starmer. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted July 20 Paid Members Posted July 20 I mean he's kept Mahmood in her position and put an army tosser in as Chancellor so it's not going to be any different. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 20 Members Posted July 20 I dunno, I'll give him more than a few hours in charge before I make my judgement. Quote
westlondonmist Posted July 20 Posted July 20 (edited) You have to admire Milliband's ability to fail upwards don't you. Healy just looks like he's claimed his reward for turning on Starmer. Edited July 20 by westlondonmist Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.