FLips's Sopranos watching thread

FLips

40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

“That” scene with his wife cemented him as the top face. 

100%

For me, he is the coolest motherlover in the whole shebang. 

And again, I believe he has real love for Tony. The only thing that brings his cool points down is that 

Spoiler

Shah of Iran prick in his crew.

Has anyone seen The Sopranos Session TV documentary that aired a few years back? I want to save it for after the next rewatch, and have just ordered the book of the same name that is highly regarded. 

Also, as mentioned before, if you haven't seen the Sopranos Reunion show, it is well worth a watch. Maybe after the show for those that haven't finished it yet.

• Paid Members

Tell you what for as slow a burner as season four was, it was all worth it for that Whitecaps finale. Fucking hell. Carmela finally telling him to get fucked was so cathartic.

My wife was dying when she noticed the only thing he packed in his exit was the gabagool.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Edie Falco puts in the performance of a lifetime in that episode doesn't she?

Absolutely. We were hanging on her every word! Even better was every time he thought he had a big comeback against her she one-upped him and by the end he knew he was done for and just moved out.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, GlennCullen said:

Howling just reading that line, had to go and re-watch the intervention. A work of art.

The intervention as a whole is probably the funniest scene in anything ever written but my favourite part of it is how upset Tony is that Christopher accidentally killed a dog.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I CBA to check but I think Whitecaps won the series' first Emmys, for writing and Edie Falco. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

The intervention as a whole is probably the funniest scene in anything ever written but my favourite part of it is how upset Tony is that Christopher accidentally killed a dog.

Tony: You killed the dog?

Paulie: What, was it barkin’?

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Incredible, that fight in the bedroom between her and Tony gives me genuine goosebumps every time I watch it, probably my favourite scene in the entire series. They both put in a shift but my god does Edie Falco knock it out the park there.