FLips's Sopranos watching thread

FLips

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Watching The Sopranos for the first time and it‘s fantastic but I really hope Tony’s Mam gets offed at some point. She’s awful.

Wait for the episode that takes place after she passed away in real life. Some of the worst editing I've seen, up there with the deer in Walking Dead.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Hadn’t he been shitcanned for being a sex pest though?

Inappropriate language rather than actions seems to be the official line. But yes most of the cast were said to not want to work with him at the end. Regardless, it looks obvious and awful and you’d have thought they’d have tried to do a better job.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Watching The Sopranos for the first time and it‘s fantastic but I really hope Tony’s Mam gets offed at some point. She’s awful.

But she has some of the best martyr lines. "May the Lord take me now!", "Nobody threw him into the glue factory!", "Water, water, water. It's like I'm living next to Gunga Din!" You'll miss her when she's gone. 

So envious of you watching it for the first time. My favourite TV show of all time. 

• Paid Members

The reveal that Livia Soprano was upstairs the entire time Richie and Janice were having loud violent sex, as she comes down the stairlift to complain about something completely unrelated is the face turn I needed from her.