The Queen Is Dead, Long Live The King

Loki

37 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I don't think I can take another 'hot take' today about how Rangers should be applauded for last night's display, blissfully ignorant of/ignoring the fact that something like this is so up their fucking street and is a political statement in itself. No different to Celtic's banner.

Yeah, I’ve seen a couple of Coventry based Man Utd fans (bit northern for their usual base, I know) saying how Rangers and Man Utd are RESPECT and Liverpool and Celtic are TRAITORS and all that performance bullshit. 

***LOOK AWAY NOW, CHEST***

Brace yourselves, lads. Someone I follow on Twitter mentioned how we can expect a glut of “Bring the World Cup home for Her Majesty” and “Win it for Lilibet” bullshit for Qatar. England is the dirt worst when it comes to football but it’s going to be even more unbearable now. Awaiting photoshop of the queen handing the trophy to Harry Kaneisatory or whoever the captain is, in the style of Bobby Moore in 66. 

• Awards Moderator
14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

***LOOK AWAY NOW, CHEST***

Brace yourselves, lads. Someone I follow on Twitter mentioned how we can expect a glut of “Bring the World Cup home for Her Majesty” and “Win it for Lilibet” bullshit for Qatar. England is the dirt worst when it comes to football but it’s going to be even more unbearable now. Awaiting photoshop of the queen handing the trophy to Harry Kaneisatory or whoever the captain is, in the style of Bobby Moore in 66. 

Imagine if a black man scores the winning goal, though. Those Twitter servers are fucked.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Rangers fans getting walloped 3 nil at home, having now lost 3 consecutive games, conceding 11 and scoring 0 but their fans are all over social media celebrating their ability to hold up different coloured pieces of paper is the most Rangers thing ever.

Didn't love the queen enough for the original Rangers to pay their tax bill did they.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members

I'm enjoying Westminster Hall cricket. It's left-side queue vs right-side queue. On your innings, you get a run for every person who nods the head, four for a shallow bow and six for a deep bow.

However, a sign of the cross is bowled, a courtsey is caught, a praying motion is lbw, blowing a kiss is a run out and a salute is a stumping.

Two innings per side, but if the game isn't complete by the changing of the guard, it's a draw. 

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s assassins obviously   

So broken by conspiracy bullshit that "vaccine" is now the go-to explanation of sheeple, and the REAL truthseekers know that there's something else going on. One day they might even loop around to being right.

Presumably it's the not exactly shocking news that standing on your feet for hours and hours and hours, whether guarding a box or in a queue to look at a box, isn't great for your health.

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Even former professional footballer David Beckham said that it was hurting his back.

On the note of Beckham, even though I think it's all silly bollocks, at least he queued like a "normal" person with the plebs, unlike that fucking cunt Schofield who just waltzed in.

Sorry to go off topic, but I absolutely despise that prick and could call him a cunt all day. Gopher loving cunt.

Can't help but think it's a waste not to sell fast pass tickets. You'd make a fortune. Give some of the money to one of their charities. 

To be honest, it would have been better all round if they'd buried her secretly (granted the royal family probably isn't capable of that anymore) and kept an empty casket on display. It's not like the casket is open. Nobody would know. Means the fake casket could be on display longer. Reduce some of the barmy queues. Anybody who questions how they keep the body from decomposing will be shouted down anyway. Plus the family actually get to have the funeral in private. 

Took me 2 minutes to think of that. Its taken them bloody forever to come up with a plan that costs money and results in people queuing for 30 hours.