Chris B

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Ha, can you imagine. Triple H and Punk hate eachother. Even if he did sign Punk would be gone in six months top.

It would be a massive test for Triple H, too. Vince was (usually) able to swallow his pride when it was time to do business, and Triple H made his name by mending the bridges Vince seemingly wasn't prepared to (Warrior & Bruno), but we've yet to see Trips have to suck it up for someone he has heat with personally.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Gleaning from context, I think what he’s trying to say is he could have walked after Page’s promo rather than work the PPV.

I'd honestly taken it as "it could damage my reputation, which makes me less of a draw, which would threaten a big-drawing event".

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

It would be a massive test for Triple H, too. Vince was (usually) able to swallow his pride when it was time to do business, and Triple H made his name by mending the bridges Vince seemingly wasn't prepared to (Warrior & Bruno), but we've yet to see Trips have to suck it up for someone he has heat with personally.

I don't know. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn made a living for a good few years shitting on him, saying some awful stuff, and even making physical threats and he took good care of them. And that was with no "best for business" intentions of making big money off them.

4 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

I don't know. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn made a living for a good few years shitting on him, saying some awful stuff, and even making physical threats and he took good care of them. And that was with no "best for business" intentions of making big money off them.

His buddies from DX?

12 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I'd honestly taken it as "it could damage my reputation, which makes me less of a draw, which would threaten a big-drawing event".

Most of the tickets to the show would have been sold well before the promo. 

14 minutes ago, Chris B said:

He does overdo the Bret Hart tribute at times, doesn’t he. 

29 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Why on earth would WWE reach out to Pepsiman?

I mean, he’s still a massive star and currently he’s as relevant as he’s been since his return.

It makes total sense they’d reach out.

I also think Punk wouldn’t have a chance with a proper grown up like Nick Khan. He wouldn’t have a clue how to deal with someone with real world experience who doesn’t just bend over for him.