Chris B

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Is the whole "no comment" thing actually about Nick Jackson? They were talking to a journalist called Nick at the time.

Yes, but it's more layered than that seemingly.

Back at the Death Before Dishonor Conference Call Nick Hausman asked about Colt Cabana and if the move to ROH was to distance Colt and Punk. TK put a positive spin on Colt Cabana being part of ROH but no commented on the CM Punk part of the question. This may have been one of the first times people publicly speculated on Colt Cabana being moved to ROH because of CM Punk. 

That's where the "I shouldn't have no commented when Nick first said it. It's my fault. I should have taken it head on as you never said anything" looks to originate from in the All Out media scrum.

22 minutes ago, Factotum said:

That might be a convenient way of quietly suspending him. Even so, if an altercation has caused their champion to be injured then the Bucks needs to face the same punishment as Punk

Disagree. If someone hits you they are the culpable one. It’s impossible to not hit someone back. If he’s hurt himself doing the punching thats not only his fault, but also very very funny the cunt 

5 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

he Bucks are bellends but if reports are accurate that he threw the first punch then imo it's totally on Punk for escalating the situation to actual violence.

They caused an aggressive situation to happen. They could have easily demanded a meeting with Khan and Punk, but, if as reported, they stormed in and confronted him then they are also culpable. Basically both are in the wrong.

1 minute ago, Factotum said:

They caused an aggressive situation to happen. They could have easily demanded a meeting with Khan and Punk, but, if as reported, they stormed in and confronted him then they are also culpable. Basically both are in the wrong.

He could have walked away. He choose violence. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Part of the problem with wrestlers is most of them have never had proper careers outside of wrestling where you learn to be a normal human so to them all this mad shite they do and think seems rational. 

An extension of this is that most of the people AEW have employed to manage this sort of thing are also old wrestlers. I'm sure Christopher Daniels is a perfectly lovely bloke, but I'm not sure what his HR qualifications are.

Just now, Louch said:

He was in his locker room that just got a lot more crowded. Since it was The Bucks and Omega plus anyone else that came along with them the entrance is blocked and they're potentially in the middle of screaming match. Where's he walking away to? His own locker room that he's already in?

Other than getting the blame for throwing the first punch. No context has been given as to why it escalated to that point.

6 minutes ago, Louch said:

Who's defending his reaction? Nobody. The fact is though they are just as culpable for causing that situation to arise in the first place. Especially as EVPs they should know how to handle things like this. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Nick James said:

All I want for Dynamite, is for Eddie Kingston to just walk out with a shit eating grin, say 'I told you so' and walk off. 

Then he can give him advice backstage on how to physically attack a colleague and have the fans gloss over it.

1 minute ago, Factotum said:

Who's defending his reaction? Nobody. The fact is though they are just as culpable for causing that situation to arise in the first place. Especially as EVPs they should know how to handle things like this. 

Yeah that's actually a fair point. 

TS must be tweaking like mad right now, his world champion and inaugural trios champions have created an absolute shit storm. 

4 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

. No context has been given as to why it escalated to that point.

Just the 20 years of him being a Cunt when he doesn’t get his own way 

5 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Could TS strip Omega and The Bucks of their EVP status after this? 

Though I doubt anyone puts much stock in those roles. 

If they have been punched, struck by a chair and bitten he will be bumping them up to keep a lawsuit away, not demoting. It’s America remember