Chris B

• Paid Members

If Punk is fired that'll be funny as hell. What a legacy. Regardless of whatever he's done he'll be remembered as the guy who walked out of WWE and then ruined his last run in AEW because of his own pettiness.

And this will be his last run, WWE aren't going to be interested in the guy who publicly challenges his coworkers to fights that end in possible legal action. Especially when they are already making more money than they know what to do with.

Interest in Dynamite this week is going to be off the charts, hopefully they put on a great show regardless of all this mess.

Edited by LaGoosh

25 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Interest in Dynamite this week is going to be off the charts, hopefully they put on a great show regardless of all this mess.

Thats why I think they need to sort this all out and come out with a statement or something. They did a great show on Sunday and no ones talking about it. They need to get the focus back on the product. Although with all this shit going on I have no idea where they'll go with MJF if not Punk, and that's a shame.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

WWE aren't going to be interested in the guy who publicly challenges his coworkers to fights that end in possible legal action.

WWE has a history of taking back talent that hasĀ taken legal action against them.Ā Different era, I know, but do we yet know if Hunter has inherited ā€œForgive anything if thereā€™s cash to be madeā€ from Vince? Iā€™m not sure.