Chris B

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

It's also possible that Daniels tried to talk them down but they didn't listen so he followed hoping things wouldn't escelate further. 

If he's being suspended that would suggest he was actually involved in the fight rather than breaking it up or diffusing the situation which is what someone in his position should be doing.

14 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

If he's being suspended that would suggest he was actually involved in the fight rather than breaking it up or diffusing the situation which is what someone in his position should be doing.

There's a difference between being suspended as a punishment, and suspended pending an investigation.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Factotum said:

So what? Stupid decisions when you're in a position of power have consequences

So mitigating circumstances matter when you're dealing with people you have a long-term, ongoing relationship with. And saying that "no one with any sense" would do something like the Bucks did is ignoring the circumstances around the situation.

Yes, things would have been better if they'd acted perfectly rationally, but I suspect they weren't feeling particularly rational at that time, if for no other reason than physical confrontation doesn't seem the be Bucks usual style.

2 hours ago, Louch said:

Depends, suspensions can be given to keep people apart during an investigation regardless of guilt. Bar old bites Ace who is likely gone, the others seem to Hayter be involved in the pull apart from what we know so far 

I saw Hayter face Little Miss Roxxy at the Res Gal once. They beat the shite out of each other. I love the idea of her coming over and lifting one of the screaming kids over her shoulder and breaking up the fight.