Chris B

7 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

It was still not the time or place to soapbox, but I wonder if he knew in his head that would be the case by the time he had the belt weighing him down at the scrum? A second post title win injury in as many months would probably fuck me off too and have me ranting like a lunatic in case I'm never back again. 

I had wondered on the timing of things. He's been around long enough to know something happened. At what point did he see the medical staff. Was he pulled away from them to do the press conference which isn't the most professional of things from AEW's pov, or was the doc in his locker room around the time things kicked off.

There's a video of Punk flexing his arms and looking at them as if to compare them, and then sighing during the press conference. I'd say he knew right enough and decided to incinerate any bridges, as he knew his rep was poison backstage and he wouldn't be back.

That Khan let him rant away and treat him/his company with such disrespect is amazing and shows how fanboy blinkered he must be when it comes to Punk. 

17 minutes ago, DCW said:

That Khan let him rant away and treat him/his company with such disrespect is amazing and shows how fanboy blinkered he must be when it comes to Punk. 

Yep. He definitely was wearing his beaky blinders. Usually it’s the fanboys wearing them but King Sniff was in this instance. 

Came across like Khan didn’t want to become the target and was caught unaware. Another example of where a situation like a press conference should be run by someone with those skills and not by someone winging it. A pro would have cut him off 

15 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Its CM Punk, not Mike Tyson, Even a complete fanny like Khan could tell him to simmer down.

I don't mean physically intimidated, I mean just not having the first clue what to do when his toys start talking back. It's easy to be Fat Controller when Thomas is obeying the signals and telling you how slim you're looking lately.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

I don't mean physically intimidated, I mean just not having the first clue what to do when his toys start talking back. It's easy to be Fat Controller when Thomas is obeying the signals and telling you how slim you're looking lately.

Mate, Big Topham literally bricked up an insubordinate train in a tunnel. Fucking nutter. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Chili said:

Mate, Big Topham literally bricked up an insubordinate train in a tunnel. Fucking nutter. 

"Stop getting Tank Engine wrong!!"

Controller took no prisoners. Gordon, Henry and James thought they were the only ones that could pull the big trains. Hatt proved he could run with Edward and tank engines. Nobody's bigger than Sodor.

Nobody in that company respects Tony Sniff. Never have. No point starting now. Why change habits of a lifetime? And again, He's too much of a wet wipe to as you say, tell Pepsiman to shut the fuck up if he likes having a job.

28 minutes ago, Chili said:

That’s an Oz move- in there with Luke Perry.