Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

I’d be dumping Bostock at the services on the way back to Nottingham for that. A fucking Panenka in the EFL playoff’s, what a clown. Well done Notts anyway, delighted.

On the correct side of the Trent, I reckon we’re staying up. I think. Sticking with Stevie Cooper when things were crumbling a bit was an underrated bit of business.

Edited by Wretch

To be fair, given how much I love him, and how proud he made us all feel again, was aligned with the clubs identity and gave me my greatest moment as a Spurs fan, I really wish him nothing but the worst, hope he loses every single game and is sacked in disgrace by November. Cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Better or worse than when you had George Graham as manager?

I would say worse, I didn't hate that as much as most.

🎵Man in the raincoats blue and white army🎵

It's fine, I'm fine. Its just a silly little game isn't it? Animated GIF

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I would say worse, I didn't hate that as much as most.

🎵Man in the raincoats blue and white army🎵

Regardless of how his tenure had gone I always thought sacking him right before the FA Cup semi was a terrible move. Classic Spurs.

Fantastic result for Posh on Friday night. 4-0 in the playoffs first leg against Sheff Wed.

Only just scraped into the playoffs like Sunderland and both played and beat their 3rd places rivals in the 1st legs.

It's seems the momentum of sneaking into the playoffs is giving an extra boost.

The forum’s favourite team kept a clean sheet in the home leg in the playoff semi, that’s imperative. Given we’ve set a club record for clean sheets it’s a good sign for Wednesday night. I still don’t think Cov will be a premier league side next season but anything less than playoffs next season will be a disappointment. 

Good to see the women’s FA Cup final on BBC1. Super attendance for it too but how much of that will be down to both finalists having London fanbases?

On 5/8/2023 at 11:10 PM, SuperBacon said:

Everton galvanised and playing Man City next and Brighton collapsing and playing Arsenal next. Of course, ffs. 

Care to share Tuesday’s EuroMillions numbers? 

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

"Didn't want to win the league anyway!!!"

spacer.png

spacer.png

One of the all time great bottlings. Have a great Sunday night all!!! 

But they won the league on that metric of being top for more days. Who needs things like points when you have the reach of Yashin.