Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

14 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Leeds fans have been asked to recited the below this weekend. 

"I, (Insert full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Big Sam, his heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God."

Forwarded many times...

• Paid Members

I think I read somewhere that after City conceded that goal off the long ball they started running the clock down for fear of getting undone by the long ball again. Everybody who's got City between now and the end of the season will be training by putting dustbins and laundry baskets in the box and trying to kick the ball into them from the halfway line. 

22 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I think I read somewhere that after City conceded that goal off the long ball they started running the clock down for fear of getting undone by the long ball again. Everybody who's got City between now and the end of the season will be training by putting dustbins and laundry baskets in the box and trying to kick the ball into them from the halfway line. 

Not exactly. Despite that goal, City never looked in any danger and did exactly what every other team would do in that situation. 

• Paid Members

They usually go for another, don't they? Corner in stoppage time, make it 3-1 and you've put the game to bed. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Got to get the ball off them first.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Got to get the ball off them first.

This is true. 

Just now, Mr_Danger said:

I just wanted to say that if Liverpool finish above Newcastle or Manchester United that it will be very funny.

Speaking of funny. 
At least the away fans can console themselves knowing they’ll be back home within the hour 

Thank you. 

49 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Looking inevitable to me. United look absolutely fooked.

I don’t think United can possibly drop enough points with the games they have. Home to Wolves is about as easy a 3 points you’ll get at this stage of the season. Newcastle have a pretty tough run in, tough enough for a team to collapse at least. Up the Big Fat Sam Yorkshire revolution.