Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Congrats @Keith Houchen Be good to see some lovely Hummel kits in the Prem next season.

I’d be surprised if it’ll be our ones to be honest! Saying that though, we don’t have the off field bollocks going on anymore, we have secured the ground rent so no worrying about where we will be playing. We, or more truthfully I, can’t use those excuses anymore. 

Robins has performed miracles so here’s hoping he can achieve a few more but with the full backing and stability he has now!

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’d be surprised if it’ll be our ones to be honest! Saying that though, we don’t have the off field bollocks going on anymore, we have secured the ground rent so no worrying about where we will be playing. We, or more truthfully I, can’t use those excuses anymore. 

Robins has performed miracles so here’s hoping he can achieve a few more but with the full backing and stability he has now!

It's refreshing to see some new faces in the play offs and even Coventry and Blackburn haven't been in the Premier League for ages so its nice to have them in there.

It's nice to not have Norwich* up and down every bloody year. 

*Sorry to any Norwich fans, obviously I'd rather have you in the league than Arsenal or bloody Bournemouth. 

10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It's refreshing to see some new faces in the play offs and even Coventry and Blackburn haven't been in the Premier League for ages so

Blackburn missed out. They needed a big goal swing to get there, Sunderland got the last spot. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Millwall making a balls of it is just wonderful.

True. Singing 3-1 up and we fucked it up

26 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Awful club

False. The club are tremendous, just an unfortunate number of bellend fans. We've been named family club of the year at least once in the last 5 years which is still a more prestigious trophy than Spurs have won in that time. 

28 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Dead funny

True. With that level of Spursyness Rowett could be up for the Tottenham job. Fit right in. 

2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

which is still a more prestigious trophy than Spurs have won in that time. 

2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

True. With that level of Spursyness Rowett could be up for the Tottenham job. Fit right in. 

Fucking hell, I take my commiserations back.

I'm glad you missed out you South Bermondsey cunts!!!

• Paid Members

Gutted that we didn't make the playoffs but to be honest we didn't deserve to after that performance.  After going 3-1 up as well! Just park the bloody bus.

The truth is, Millwall have been on a bit of a slump these last few games. If we're to make a proper go of it next season then improvements have to be made.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

@Lion_of_the_Midlands, I have absolutely no idea why you’re referencing Tottenham in your quote replies to me!

Sorry just mindless lashing out having thrown away the playoffs. A slice of bacon makes everything better so I thought I'd snaffle a couple.