Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

Ivan Toney plays in a Hollywood Bets sponsored shirt, having once played in a fun88 sponsored shirt.

Played in the SkyBet Championship and now in the Premier League who's every broadcast is proliferated with betting adverts. 

Not saying he's not in the wrong, but clean up your own fucking house first @football    

• Paid Members

As a Millwall fan I hope both Luton and Coventry lose, but as a football fan, and those two things are different, it is good to see both of them in the play off final. Two clubs whose fans have had to deal with a lot of shit over the past few years. Good luck to them both. 

• Paid Members

As a child who first got into the First Division in 90/91-91/92 I'm thrilled that either Coventry or Luton will be back in the top flight.

Shame that Saints have gone the other way and it looks like two from Everton, Forest and Leeds too.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, air_raid said:

As a child who first got into the First Division in 90/91-91/92 I'm thrilled that either Coventry or Luton will be back in the top flight.

Shame that Saints have gone the other way and it looks like two from Everton, Forest and Leeds too.

I have the feeling Everton will squeeze it mainly down to the dual incompetence of Leicester and Leeds. Forest I think have done enough.

Coventry and Luton eh?

Keith Houchen vs Tommy Robinson. 

One of them chats absolute bollocks, has some really questionable views and constantly repeats their rhetoric/"jokes" every bloody time he opens his mouth.

And the other is Tommy Robinson waaaaaaheeeeeeeey.

Only kidding Houchy, PUSB all the way x

Cov v Luton. Richard Keys v Nick Owen. Let’s face it, there’s only one winner and he can go out when there’s a full moon. 

However, the benefit of another boring mediocre small time midlands club in the top flight is more piss being boiled from non proper football fans, so everyone’s a winner. 

11 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Shame that Saints have gone the other way

Nah, cheap tickets for me and the youngest next season. She has quite enjoyed the times we've been this year, apart from having to sit and watch Ward-Prowse score an injury time penalty against Spurs whilst they all bloody celebrated obviously. 

If they get promoted straight back and I'm at the game where it happens, I promise to invade the pitch holding a chippy tea and take a picture for the forum :)

4 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Be careful on the pitch with your chips Rashers as a Millwall fan was banned for life for throwing a half eaten meat pie at the Linesman once. It wasn't me, I eat all the pies. 

Games gone lads. Bet if it was a vegan pie it would ok with the wokies.