Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

Just now, SpiritOfTheForest said:

If a Big Sam team scored 111 league goals in a season 😐 I think Sam Allardyce might be the furthest you can actually get from Ange in terms of style. 

Which makes the comparison/joke even funnier for me. It doesn’t work on every level. Are they saying The Count Of Monte Bisto is a crap manager who doesn’t get results and takes clubs to the next level? Or are they saying Ange and Sam have similar tactics, strategies and formations? Couldn’t be a bigger miss if they tried!

• Paid Members

Everton have been in freefall  he since left, and look what happened after Venky's got shut of him at the Rovers. He is statistically England's most successful manager with his 100% winning record.

22 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

The Celtic boss who has revolutionised us and has emerged as the bookie's favourite for Tottenham Hotspur's new manager. Dearly loved by Celtic fans so would appreciate if you lads go after someone else and let the most exciting Celtic team I've ever seen continue to do their thing. 

That sounds like football North of the border, so we certainly wouldn't be interested!*

*only kidding, I of course know who he is, but I wouldn't worry about it. We've probably already been rejected 32 times by him.

Big Sam’s Celtic score at least 200 goals and they’d all be headers. When Ange what’shisname has turned Kevin Davies in to one of the worlds finest target men we’ll hold him with a similar reverence as the Count.

• Paid Members

I'm over at Goodison tomorrow. 

The missus and wee lass (who's also a staunch blue, may the good Lord have mercy on her) are coming over with me for their first game. 

I told them to expect numerous sides of me, that only that bastard club can bring out in me. 

I'm going to get sick. 

Credit to

Spoiler

Luton for going from the top league to out the league and now back again!

Always had a little soft spot for Luton so happy to see them back in the top league.

Most importantly it's good to hear Tom Lockyer is awake and talking after a very scary situation on the pitch 

• Paid Members

Maybe he's scared of upsetting Houchen? 

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Big Sam’s Celtic score at least 200 goals and they’d all be headers. When Ange what’shisname has turned Kevin Davies in to one of the worlds finest target men we’ll hold him with a similar reverence as the Count.

The only players that'd go into the opposing half would be the strikers. There'd be two lines of 4 in front of his goal. 

3 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

spacer.png

The missus and wee lass (who's also a staunch blue, may the good Lord have mercy on her) are coming over with me for their first game. 

spacer.png

I told them to expect numerous sides of me, that only that bastard club can bring out in me. 

I'm going to get sick. 

I’m with you in spirit Branquey, as well as everyone else at the Grand Old Lady, I’ll be at my niece’s christening, where I’m godfather, surrounded by reds on both sides of my family with only my uncle on dad’s side and a cousin’s husband from that same side as support

Already taken stick off my south west based uncle and cousin from mum’s side all evening so bracing for worse tomorrow 

• Paid Members

Never again. I can't do another season of it. Literally broke down in tears when the final whistle went.
A little snippet of the atmosphere there, with me and the wee lass taking in her first game. Such a bastard first game to bring that beautiful soul to, as well.

Special mention to our resident Saint - the handsome, wonderful, amazingly beautiful  @Frankie Crisp for checking in on me and making sure I was okay through all this. You're an absolute once off.

I'm going to get sick.