Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Fucking hell. Le Sex Offender.

It was always bizarre the way Kylie suddenly left and nobody spoke about it. It’s a ridiculously bad look if they forced her to sign an NDA and went forward with Jericho as the Champion and top star. I don’t see how any of that happens without Khan being in on it.

Professional wrestling journalism is the fucking pits though. Imagine sitting on stuff like this, only releasing it when Jericho annoys you on Twitter, and even then doing it in that vague, “guess what I know 🤫🤫,” way. The absolute dirt worst.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Like with Keys and Gray, you get a sense its time for Jericho to disappear and people are reporting shit that has been known for years. Which makes him a cunt and also the wrestling "media" (lol) for just ignoring it. The Kylie Rae thing is common knowledge. Why the fuck did she leave immediately after signing following rumours someone was getting handy with her? The fuck is wrong with this profession that people can just ignore that as "she must not like wrestling anymore."

Haha!

Don't be silly mate, you know as well as I do that it's not a wrestling journalist's job to report on sexual impropriety. It's to hint that wrestlers that they don't like are on steroids. 

• Paid Members

Post-show press conference should be fun tonight.

IMG_7349.thumb.jpeg.cd003d3a381ccc3b3fdbeb7b5752e471.jpeg

“Legally we can’t talk about that right now, but thanks for the question, it was a great show tonight, some great matches, and we’re looking forward to a great show live on TBS this coming Wednesday!”

• Paid Members

You think Jericho will wrestle tonight? Could be pretty risky from the crowd.

"Kylie Rae" chant would be great.

This could have mega consequences. If Tony ignored this, AEW is pretty fucked. If Meltzer ignored this (Jericho being a long time leaker), The Observer is fucked. Damn, I feel a tidal wave coming.

Jericho has a lot of mega annoying fans online though, they'll be a lot of defenders.

Edited by Rob Lowe

• Paid Members

I'll hold my hands up and admit I was very critical of Kylie Rae around that time she was signing with companies and then leaving for personal reasons left and right. To know that this is one of the reasons why makes me feel like a prick. Feel horrible for her and hopefully she gets to tell the whole story and anything Jericho has done is fully exposed.

25 minutes ago, Rob Lowe said:

This could have mega consequences. If Tony ignored this, AEW is pretty fucked. If Meltzer ignored this (Jericho being a long time leaker), The Observer is fucked. Damn, I feel a tidal wave coming.

From an Observer standpoint, they have - at best - mishandled serious allegations in the past. At worst, they have been dismissive of accusers. And they’re doing just fine. 

In regards to this allegation, there are no suggestions of illegality, as far as I can tell. So I don’t see why this allegation would be a breaking point for a company that employs Ric Flair and several others with serious - and sometimes criminal - accusations made against them.

In all likelihood, the Q&A tonight will go ahead as normal, no one will ask about this, and in a few weeks the allegation will not be a topic of conversation. 

Edited by RedRooster

25 minutes ago, Rob Lowe said:

"Kylie Rae" chant would be great.

Also to this, I know there’s no bad intent in what you’re saying, but I hope this doesn’t happen. She didn’t ask to be linked with this publicly, and who’s to say she even wants to be? That kind of thing could be triggering and unpleasant for her.