Devon Malcolm

13 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

You're right. But this is wrestling. 

Wonder if any NDAs were on Vinces watch.

People go on about Vince doing it - and used to go on about 'Taker doing it - but feared ex-WWE lawyer on speed dial Jerry McDevitt is clearly the best fantasy tell-all pick possible. 

48 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

If Khan did know he's fucked too.

At the time of negotiating the release it is possible he didn't know the specifics, as Kylie Rae may well have made some excuses just to get out of the situation. But the rumour as to why she wanted out has been there since she left. With TK tagged in plenty of tweets, for someone that's chronically online its not like he could have missed it.

The screenshot that was doing the rounds again today, was from back in 2019 as well.

During SpeakingOut he was possibly too big a name for others to come forward. As it was mainly indie names with their stories. If there were curent WWE talent or alumni they might have felt like there was too much risk coming forward, or as Hausman was willing to speculate restricted by NDAs. Which has left Kylie Rae's story an isolated case unfortunately. Jericho in private, or if he ever publicly makes a comment, can say it was a misunderstanding. What brought down Weinstein was that there were too many people to get away with that weak defense. 

I do expect someone to ask about this at the press conference. How Tony Khan handles it could be quite telling.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Didn't he have it off with Kelly Kelly too in like 09? He's always been a sex pest. 

Having an affair with a work colleague isn’t being a sex pest. 

Having an affair with anyone isn’t being a sex pest. Morally questionable but if it’s consensual what can you say.

So far I’ve seen 2 versions of the AEW allegations. One in which she was in invited to his hotel room, he tried it on, she felt uncomfortable and left and she asked for her release shortly after. 

The other which is the same but he actually assaulted her. If it’s the former, I don’t see what would be done.

if it’s the latter, he has to go, whether it was a one off or if it’s happened multiple times. As to the NDA, if there indeed is one, I’m sure there are ways of getting around it similar to how this all started with the revelation of Ace Steel’s wife being able to speak about the situation. I hope so at least otherwise I can see nothing going on at all.

Even in the first example you mention, it could be that a senior wrestler lured a female talent up in to his room under false pretences when there supposed to be other workers also in the room. It's not just asking someone out if that report was right.

Edited by Merzbow

He may just be a creepy weirdo. People tend to conflate that with criminality these days, but it may just be that he's a creep that had a moody when a younger woman asked him to keep his melted lego figure of a barrell body away from her and they all agreed to go their separate ways.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

He may just be a creepy weirdo. People tend to conflate that with criminality these days, but it may just be that he's a creep that had a moody when a younger woman asked him to keep his melted lego figure of a barrell body away from her and they all agreed to go their separate ways.

Depends how you spin it I guess. That exact scenario could also, quite reasonably, be portrayed as "young woman lured into a senior leader's hotel room under false pretences, where, getting her alone, in private and in his space, he implicitly pressured her for sex. She rejected him and had to leave her job as a result" 

The power dynamics in play make this so so grim.

21 minutes ago, Duke said:

Depends how you spin it I guess. That exact scenario could also, quite reasonably, be portrayed as "young woman lured into a senior leader's hotel room under false pretences, where, getting her alone, in private and in his space, he implicitly pressured her for sex. She rejected him and had to leave her job as a result" 

The power dynamics in play make this so so grim.

Sure, but then we're into second guessing the specifics of the story and we simply don't have enough to go on.

There's lots of potentials once you get past 'something untoward happened, she left the company and NDA's were signed' which seems a reasonable assumption given what's out there.

I don't know anywhere near enough to talk about power dynamics or anything, as there's a whole blue ocean of water between some of the possibilities.

The thing I'm interested in though is if any of the worst suggestions are true how Khan allowed himself to go on taking jibes at the other lot, and allowed Jericho to keep on using a SEX GOD gimmick. Have some shame man.

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1741340959126835488?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1741340959126835488|twgr^53902d3b0a20413d1e36de36945dff34088c0347|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fukff.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FWrestleOps%2Fstatus%2F1741340959126835488%3Fs%3D19

Like asking Mr Bean his thoughts on trickle down economics.

What a wally.

*edit* have replaced the automatic display with a link as minor World's End spoiler (for TBS title match) in associated video.

He's still a wally.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz