Devon Malcolm

2 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Also to this, I know there’s no bad intent in what you’re saying, but I hope this doesn’t happen. She didn’t ask to be linked with this publicly, and who’s to say she even wants to be? That kind of thing could be triggering and unpleasant for her. 

It’s wrestling. The wellbeing of women isn’t exactly a priority within the industry or the fanbase. 

• Paid Members

I saw a dirtsheet article yesterday saying that there'd been a big change to the card tonight, I wonder whether Jericho is being pulled from the show in light of this?

• Paid Members

Also, we’re all guilty of putting timeframes together and putting together a story. Kylie Rae has spoken openly about her issues with drink and drugs and her relapses which caused her to retire for a while, issues she had before she signed with AEW. But as others have said it’s her right to discuss her own experiences and if that is what happened Hausman is a prick for discussing it because of a twitter spat. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Will "Mr Progressive" Tony Sniff sack Jericho? Will the AEW fans finally call out the prick for this shite? 

No, No to both of those questions.

0_Garth-Crooks-rants-about-Spurs-loss.webp

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Will "Mr Progressive" Tony Sniff sack Jericho? Will the AEW fans finally call out the prick for this shite? 

No, No to both of those questions.

A really unfair sweeping generalisation, isn't it? The responses in this thread counter it immediately. We know there will be a percentage that will happily forgive him or sweep it under the carpet. But there's no need for this sort of statement at all.

Just now, Devon Malcolm said:

A really unfair sweeping generalisation, isn't it? The responses in this thread counter it immediately. We know there will be a percentage that will happily forgive him or sweep it under the carpet. But there's no need for this sort of statement at all.

Oh no, I didn't mean here. I meant in the Twitter cesspools of the internet. 

• Paid Members
Just now, TheScarlettChad said:

Oh no, I didn't mean here. I meant in the Twitter cesspools of the internet. 

Still unnecessary. Twitter is a craphole but I've already seen a number of well-followed AEW fans calling this out. It's a deflection from what we should be talking about, and that is the sexual harassment of a young woman.

• Paid Members

I have no clue what so ever when it comes to NDA's, but at what point does an NDA become null and void, if ever? If, for example, this is all true and now it's all out there for the world to see and read, does that make the NDA not worth the paper it's written on?

Genuine question as I can imagine if it is true, poor Kylie Rae is in a fucking awful position now if the NDA is still in effect and can't actually discuss it. 

Alleged NDA, I might add.

9 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Also, we’re all guilty of putting timeframes together and putting together a story. Kylie Rae has spoken openly about her issues with drink and drugs and her relapses which caused her to retire for a while, issues she had before she signed with AEW. But as others have said it’s her right to discuss her own experiences and if that is what happened Hausman is a prick for discussing it because of a twitter spat. 

Just to be clear, the reason this is all so powerful is the original post detailing what Jericho is alleged to have done and the suggestion this isn't the first time was replied to by Kylie Rae herself with a love heart.

That tacit seal of approval is enough for me to accept it face value, rather than question her or her motives based on any substance issues she may have had.

Khan probably needs to be less vocal about the skeezyness of Connecticut moving forward. The whole industry is a pit of vipers.

• Paid Members

Yeah, if he keeps trying to deflect it'll all come back on him in a "why does he keep trying to divert attention over there" sense, or it would if people weren't so blindly devoted to him.

4 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Khan probably needs to be less vocal about the skeezyness of Connecticut moving forward. The whole industry is a pit of vipers.

Without a doubt. We’re talking about an industry that evolved from traveling carnivals. It’s scummy AF.

• Paid Members
On 12/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, Supremo said:

Anyway, after crunching the numbers and taking a scientific approach, I’ve concluded Chris Jericho will be revealed as The Devil this Sunday.

Came true.

Any other profession on the planet, you would assume Jericho doesn’t appear tonight, but it’s pro-wrestling, so he’s almost certainly going over in the semi-main event.

Also, god bless anyone who thinks this could have any negative consequences for Dave Meltzer and The Observer. Never has a man been less equipped to handle these things than Dave, yet nothing really comes of it. Idiot was banging on about how AEW should sign Matt Riddle the other week!

Tony’s demeanour in this clip sure is interesting in retrospect. He’s got that similar look of being completely in over his head as during Brawl Out, realising there’s way more to dealing with these wrestlers than EWR led him to believe.

Edited by Supremo