Devon Malcolm

40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

But as others have said it’s her right to discuss her own experiences and if that is what happened Hausman is a prick for discussing it because of a twitter spat. 

Yeah, I fall somewhat into this camp.  I'm not that comfortable with 3rd parties "outing" stuff like this unless it's with the explicit consent of the victim/survivor.  One proviso though is that she may have been forced to sign an NDA, and therefore felt unable to talk about it publicly - but even so it's her story to tell or confirm, and until she does everything is hearsay.

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Yeah, I fall somewhat into this camp.  I'm not that comfortable with 3rd parties "outing" stuff like this unless it's with the explicit consent of the victim/survivor.  One proviso though is that she may have been forced to sign an NDA, and therefore felt unable to talk about it publicly - but even so it's her story to tell or confirm, and until she does everything is hearsay.

I mean she did reply to the original story, which has to be in some way an endorsement.

I think dismissing this as just hearsay is tough, she either replied because she was endorsing that post and allegations and her part in that story, or she was causing mischief. But, I've seen no reason to believe the latter.

EDIT I'm presuming in those original screenshots the Kylie Rae account is actually her. Someone feel free to correct me.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

She replied with a heart, is that right?  Maybe that's all she feels she is legally capable of doing, in which case fair enough.  But before we consign Chris Jericho's career to the bin, shouldn't we have a bit more confirmation than that?  Especially considering the extremely poor quality of wrestling journalism, Twitter, etc etc.

To be clear, I'm in no way excusing Jericho - as someone said earlier, it would be both surprising and totally believable.  And if she comes forward and says she was assaulted, then into the bin with him.

17 minutes ago, Loki said:

She replied with a heart, is that right?  Maybe that's all she feels she is legally capable of doing, in which case fair enough.  But before we consign Chris Jericho's career to the bin, shouldn't we have a bit more confirmation than that?  Especially considering the extremely poor quality of wrestling journalism, Twitter, etc etc.

To be clear, I'm in no way excusing Jericho - as someone said earlier, it would be both surprising and totally believable.  And if she comes forward and says she was assaulted, then into the bin with him.

I dunno, I feel like if you're replying to a post saying that allegedly Jericho has done this before you have to assume she's agreeing with the sentiment.

I'm not even taking a stance on his career or anything like that, I'm just saying the woman involved seems to have endorsed the sentiment of the posts and that gives it weight.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jericho's match tonight involves Jericho, Flair and Don Callis (fired from TNA because he sexually harassed Skarlet.) Someone probably needs to ask about this in the media scrum (not likely)

I don’t think he was ever officially fired by Impact but you don’t really leave an executive role with one promotion to become a basic on-screen talent elsewhere without an element of being pushed out (even if it is a bigger company).

3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I saw a dirtsheet article yesterday saying that there'd been a big change to the card tonight, I wonder whether Jericho is being pulled from the show in light of this?

It's just Kyle Fletcher out of the 8man and Takeshita taking his place probably

You know how AEW loves a big build up to an announcement and then a 'oh' when it's finally announced 

I am genuinely shocked to hear these accusations about Jericho, he isn't a saint clearly and tried to defend ric flair on the sexual assault part on dark side of the ring but yeah didn't expect this level of scumbag behaviour.

Tony absolutely needs to fuck him off and show some backbone to the entire world currently looking at him and the company In this really dark and negative stance, it won't go away it might stop and quieten down but something else comes out and all piles on top making it a situation very difficult to get out of and come back from for the good of the company 

5 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Tony absolutely needs to fuck him off and show some backbone to the entire world currently looking at him

Mate, it’s wrestling. The entire world doesn’t give a tuppenny fuck. Even wrestling fans won’t really give a tuppenny fuck either. As @TheScarlettChad said earlier, there might be some Richard Hammonding tuts, but I don’t think they’ll lose any viewers or fans if nothing happens. 

12 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I am genuinely shocked to hear these accusations about Jericho, he isn't a saint clearly and tried to defend ric flair on the sexual assault part on dark side of the ring but yeah didn't expect this level of scumbag behaviour.

Tony absolutely needs to fuck him off and show some backbone to the entire world currently looking at him and the company In this really dark and negative stance, it won't go away it might stop and quieten down but something else comes out and all piles on top making it a situation very difficult to get out of and come back from for the good of the company 

Didn't he have it off with Kelly Kelly too in like 09? He's always been a sex pest. 

4 hours ago, Rob Lowe said:

You think Jericho will wrestle tonight? Could be pretty risky from the crowd.

"Kylie Rae" chant would be great.

This could have mega consequences. If Tony ignored this, AEW is pretty fucked. If Meltzer ignored this (Jericho being a long time leaker), The Observer is fucked. Damn, I feel a tidal wave coming.

Jericho has a lot of mega annoying fans online though, they'll be a lot of defenders.

Honestly, I think the Observer & Meltzer is long done. I was a subscriber and loved his audio shows for two decades and un subscribed 2 years ago after Meltzer & Alvarez on a message board that I was paying for would go after anyone who dared critique AEW and specifically the Elite.

Wrestling "journalists" are the worst, and they may now be the most rotten out there. 

If Khan did know he's fucked too. Darby Allin, the way women have spoke out, hiring Flair, and now this.