Devon Malcolm

47 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I've spent over a year trying to work out the joke behind the title of this thread.

I've just realised it's because Chris rhymes with Piss.

Fuck sake.

This legitimately made me laugh out loud to the point where my wife asked what was so funny. I couldn't bring myself to tell her.

Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

One of those sophisticated gags that takes a while to land.

I hear that. Most, or some, just don’t get how clever those jokes can be and just dismiss them as insufferable because those people are really stupid with faces covered in poo. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

So was Kendall Roy based on Tony Khan or does Tony Khan base himself on Kendall Roy?

Come on now. Damaged father son relationship, crap dancing, coming out to hip hop, leaving your dad’s company to prove you can make it on your own only to come back to get fired. Kendal Roy was based on Shane McMahon.

40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don’t even know what to make of this ‘clarification’ from Hausman 

He’s somehow managed to make himself look worse. His role in this deserves far more scrutiny than it’s received, he essentially pushed an alleged harassment victim into outing themselves. That’s absolutely horrific. I had no opinion of the guy beforehand, but this was shameful behaviour. 

• Paid Members

Hausman is a scumbag, but that doesn't negate from what the allegations are and they seem to be getting very lost in the shuffle with most of the anger directed directly at Hausman. Well, from a certain section it is should I say.

Hausman handled the situation like an absolute plonker, using SA/SH allegations as a 'gotcha' in an online arguement is scummy behaviour. However, he never named Kylie Rae, that was a different account to which Kylie responded to. 

Jericho will be pissing himself that he has just sat quiet whilst Hausman is digging himself a hole, all the while the anger and ire is now being directed at Hausman.

I think it is fairly safe to say there is some sort of NDA attached to whatever happened, and we may never know the full story. Not one party involved in the allegations have come out and denied or provided further details. Tony Khan said he can't comment on 'unsourced allegations', but never said there was no investigation or disciplinary action. Jericho hasn't denied anything, threatened legal action etc. 

There's enough anger and ire to go around, just like the old AEW Vs WWE debate, you don't need to pick a side. Everyone involved in this situation is a cunt, other than the alleged victim.

Believe victims. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't give a fuck about Hausman. It's not his story to tell and he's a total knob but giving him the oxygen of (not much) publicity is letting Jericho and Khan off the hook. We saw this too much during #SpeakingOut too.

• Paid Members

I still don’t see Jericho as an innocent party just because Hausman made his claims and then backpedaled, and it will be interesting to see what the crowd do tomorrow, and if they will give Piss a similar welcome like they did at the PPV, but I just feel the whole situation stinks. If there is some truth to it, action needs to happen. I feel most sorry for Kylie Rae. She liked a post which Hausman retweeted and then the defends of Jericho went after her. And while she also got shown support she’s been dragged into a situation she didn’t ask for, and he doesn’t seem to give to shits.

Id rather a journalist actually do some journalism, something wrestling journalists seemingly can’t do