Devon Malcolm

I just cannot imagine the mindset of someone going into a press conference knowing they're going to be sat with female employees, and that they're going to be asked about serious allegations of potential wrongdoing and the overall safety of women in their workplace.. and they wear fancy fucking dress.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I just cannot imagine the mindset of someone going into a press conference knowing they're going to be sat with female employees, and that they're going to be asked about serious allegations of potential wrongdoing and the overall safety of women in their workplace.. and they wear fancy fucking dress.

IMG_2666.jpeg

17 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Did anyone else ask any questions regarding the allegations or was that it? Because someone needed to follow up and try and get something that wasn’t waffle. Although he would’ve probably said they’re the safest company another 4 or 5 times. 

He was asked a further two times but gave essentially the same shitty non-answer. He had the nerve to get annoyed on the third time too when asked to expand on it, ending with:

So again, Kevin earlier asked about that policy, and I think I gave a pretty robust answer on that, and it would apply here too.”

22 minutes ago, METAL ON METAL said:

He was asked a further two times but gave essentially the same shitty non-answer. He had the nerve to get annoyed on the third time too when asked to expand on it, ending with:

So again, Kevin earlier asked about that policy, and I think I gave a pretty robust answer on that, and it would apply here too.”

To be fair to him, the tinky winky costume he had on by that point had started to become itchy.

• Paid Members

One or two definitely heard “I don’t give shitty jobs” while the graphics people were already working on “Miro Is All Elite” for Twitter.

GIF by Seeso

Does the Brent analogy make Jungle Boy into Anton keeping his job while Punk/Neil Fitzmaurice is let go, all the while Tony insisting “This has been imposed upon me”?

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I've spent over a year trying to work out the joke behind the title of this thread.

I've just realised it's because Chris rhymes with Piss.

Fuck sake.

Title changed, dAz. And I'm sorry for your Year of Confusion.