1PW Returns

ReturnOfTheMack

25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I know this says more about me than you, but you’re obviously never done crack. Stevie Smoke would be better. 

Never done any drugs so I'll bow to your superior knowledge 

Tony Khan has been talking about an era ending and all that stuff. Even rumours of him buying NJPW.

But why buy NJPW when you could go for the big leagues and get 1PW instead?

"1PW Returns Again - I Khan't Believe It"

"1PW - The Dogs Bollocks"

"1PW - A Sniff Of Success"

He's probably got half the previous lineups on his roster anyway.

15 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Tony Khan has been talking about an era ending and all that stuff. Even rumours of him buying NJPW.

But why buy NJPW when you could go for the big leagues and get 1PW instead?

"1PW Returns Again - I Khan't Believe It"

"1PW - The Dogs Bollocks"

"1PW - A Sniff Of Success"

He's probably got half the previous lineups on his roster anyway.

The P stands for predator. 

• Paid Members

I have a small amount of sympathy for people in Joe Dombrowski's position of basically thinking that maybe Gauntley first time around was a naïve kid who got in over his head, and that he deserved a second chance. It's not the decision I'd have made, but I can see how you could end up in that position. I'd argue that he'd already had second and third chances before now, though.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TimmyB said:

Danny Rodd has been talking about it on Twitter and how he believes he has the legal right to 1PW. 🤦‍♂️

https://twitter.com/dannyrodd/status/1707316780727681484?t=EiLdGP1bC7tLq8PRuEalYg&s=19

Wasn't there a previous incident where after Gauntley had sold the name and video library to Rodd, Gauntley started selling/monetising the videos again, and claimed that because he had a new company with the same initials, that he was entitled to? If that's not accurate, it was something equally bizarre.

12 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Wasn't there a previous incident where after Gauntley had sold the name and video library to Rodd, Gauntley started selling/monetising the videos again, and claimed that because he had a new company with the same initials, that he was entitled to? If that's not accurate, it was something equally bizarre.

I believe Gauntley has recently sold at least part of the video library.

Edited by TimmyB