1PW Returns

ReturnOfTheMack

For those that wondered what Gauntley did with all that money that was just resting in his account, he's posted that he's just completed 30 days in rehab/free from drugs. 

With his history, and how stressful all this must be hopefully this was his last foray into promoting anything ever again. 

49 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

For those that wondered what Gauntley did with all that money that was just resting in his account, he's posted that he's just completed 30 days in rehab/free from drugs. 

With his history, and how stressful all this must be hopefully this was his last foray into promoting anything ever again. 

I need to know what his drug of choice was before I can properly judge him. 

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

Is it bad that I don't believe he was even in rehab for 30 days? People always make those sorts of excuses to delay/avoid paying debts. Or they say a family member died or was in hospital. 

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

Is it bad that I don't believe he was even in rehab for 30 days? People always make those sorts of excuses to delay/avoid paying debts. Or they say a family member died or was in hospital. 

My dog ate the money. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I feel a bit weird of accusing anyone of faking addiction but if he has, fucking hell that's the lowest of it low.

I don't think Herbie was accusing him of faking his addiction, just the rehab part Merz. More that he was claiming that paying for rehab was why Stevie Sniff couldn't pay the boys. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Personally I think it’s really noble of him to realise he should go to rehab at the exact same time he was due to pay all the talent.

Real bad luck that it happened the same time he fell down the stairs and injured himself, too.