AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

I quite enjoyed Dynamite. The Firm stuff went way too long and was a bit convoluted but I'm willing to give it a chance. Jericho and Danielson had a way better match than their PPV match, Mox vs Sammy was fun enough and the tag match, though short, was also pretty good. Jungle Boy vs Lethal dragged the show down, though.

This show did a weirdly big rating, too. Watch Grand Slam get 980k viewers now, because this shit never makes any sense.

• Paid Members

A huge positive of AEW and Tony Khan is that he’ll see something funny on independent shows and bring it straight to international TV. Danhausen, Luigi Primo and Orange Cassidy would never get this level of exposure anywhere else.

Is that Michael Jackson tribute who does the moonwalk DDT still knocking about? Bring him in!

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Bring back The Human Tornado!

In all seriousness, Human Tornado was awesome. A guy so entertaining that in a storyline where he was a heel abusing his valet he somehow managed to turn himself babyface. Insane.

I think he tested HIV positive a few years ago though and hasn't really been seen much since. A healthy Human Tornado would be great in AEW.

23 hours ago, Louch said:

Spears posted a pic out drinking with Wardlow a few days ago. I’m staying 100% on the pinnacle help MJF win the title train. 

FTR as heels again. 

Fuck that. 

Edit. 

Other than the MJF/Firm segment dragging I enjoyed Dynamite.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members

Not seen this posted anywhere so apologies if it already has, and not Dynamite specific, but Malakai Black has posted about his current health issues and confirmed he requested his release. All the best to him and hope he can deal with what looks like a pretty rough few months.