AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I think the only place Cody Vs Sammy was going was Cody dropping the TNT title back at Battle Of The Belts so they could have a title change on their big special.  I guess we'll find out when they have the unification match. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Dropping some wisdom there Keith?

Keith has learned that it's better to carefully place wisdom down rather than drop it in case it gets damaged.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Forget everything else that makes this clickbait. Cody was reported to be on a 5 year contract when originally signing, which was later made clear to be a 3+2 with the company having the option to renew. If the renewal hasn't rolled over so he's "out of contract" it's probably because they're negotiating improved terms.

• Paid Members

Yeah I think Pretty Peter will be the first of many. I think those that pull double duty maybe safe depending on their role (This where wrestlers also have backstage roles as well obviously). I don’t think it’s a bad thing, the roster now is huge and it will free up some space.