AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

9 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

His entrance IS cool as fuck though, which is half the battle…

…BOOM!

You can bend your elbow in sleeves 

NOOD

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Crikey.

How did Christian make the shortlist?

He knows you get the OSW themed tattoo and they review your boy stable, right? Not getting his boy stable tattooed. That's some commitment. 

I have lyrics tattooed on me as part of my sleeve, right, and I’d say at least twice a week I worry someone in the band is going to be outed as a massive nonce.

I can only imagine the anxiety if I had a selection of pro-wrestlers tattooed on me.

• Paid Members

Imagine seeing Cody's neck tattoo and thinking 'You know what, I'm going to get that same tattoo on my leg'. 

The comments underneath that tweet with the chap tweeting Amanda Huber to say the Dark Order one is for Brodie is one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen in a while. It's just begging for likes at this point.

• Paid Members

I wonder whether they'll be doing the Sonic The Hedgehog ladder match again this year, after winning it did so much for Scorpio Sky last year. 

Think bringing Archer back to go after Hangman is a strange one, guessing that the "Beach Break" main event.

Be surprised if they hold off MJF/Punk for the PPV, I think they are in Chicago again early Feb could see that happening there.

I think we'll get Hangman/Cole at the March PPV for the title.

• Awards Moderator
22 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Think bringing Archer back to go after Hangman is a strange one, guessing that the "Beach Break" main event.

Be surprised if they hold off MJF/Punk for the PPV, I think they are in Chicago again early Feb could see that happening there.

I think we'll get Hangman/Cole at the March PPV for the title.

He's got justification in a way. He got knocked silly in the Eliminator Tournament and can blame that for his loss to Kingston, then claim if it hadn't been for that he'd have won the whole thing and therefore should be champion. It's a stretch but also it's wrestling.

• Paid Members

Mox returns at Beach Break, costs Archer and they feud to determine who (Mox) gets the shot at Revolution? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Lance Archer is the Kane of AEW. I actually mean that as a compliment. Probably the best spot for him.

Can Archer just get a title shot though? Doesn't it make a mockery of their rankings if Lance Archer who hasn't been seen for months just walks in and challenges their world champ. Especially when you consider Archer hasn't won on Dynamite since last July. Even with everyone's records resetting, Archer has to be behind others in the pecking order.