AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

8 hours ago, RedRooster said:

To be fair on Andrade, his time in AEW has been blighted by bad decision after bad decision. Pairing him with Vickie was a bad idea. Same goes for Chavo. The brief stint with Malaki Black didn’t work, the Matt Hardy story was abysmal and the AFO is dead on arrival. And it’s not as if these things were unforeseeable. I think Tony Khan is as much to blame as anyone for Andrade failing (or whatever 30-year veteran advised him on this character).

Saved from WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ric Flair. There's that at least.

Andrade could benefit from 2 months off TV to just appear fresh as this run of rubbish creative needs washed off him. It seems to happen to many accidentally they got missing, this needs done and then just keep his act Simple for a bit and build the wins up 

Everything Andrade is trying to do in AEW, Santos Escobar is doing much better in NXT.  He’s more charismatic, imo a better worker, his crew are better, and he has that ace whistle taunt.  Escobar runs the bingo.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, The King Of Swing said:

The Jungle Boy/O'Reily match was really fucking bland with the most half hearted "this is awesome" chant ever. 

Sounded like they were trying to convince themselves it was awesome. 

It also had a really distracting referee performance which kept on taking my eye away from the match. Just really strange movements and reactions to things which was very odd. Nothing organic looking - just came across trying to have a character 

• Paid Members

I see Darius Martin is injured again. That's a shame. Explains why Dante is just getting chucked into seemingly random trios matches though. 

5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I see Darius Martin is injured again. That's a shame. Explains why Dante is just getting chucked into seemingly random trios matches though. 

From his twitter he’s not, it’s something else in his life just now 

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

07A3C462-A0BE-4C4A-91E2-0055374D74E8.thumb.jpeg.1461f53dce8ad10e6dd63943203a6ab0.jpeg

LOL. Like a celebration after getting Bret his new WWE contract.

I like the way you’ve put that.

Because, I think what we’re slowly starting to see is wrestlers realising their power in a market with more than one well-capitalised company.

All the AEW fans complaining online about Bret signing for WWE are missing the point - these lads, by and large, are just trying to get them and their mates paid.

I’m all for that. I think wrestling will be in a much better place if everyone stopped being marks and started behaving like… well… like Brock Lesnar.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

13 hours ago, Louch said:

From his twitter he’s not, it’s something else in his life just now 

I think he was more saying that the injury was not wrestling related/in the ring, as there was a lot of talk about him being "injury prone" when the news first broke that he was out again.

3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

All the AEW fans complaining online about Bret signing for WWE are missing the point - these lads, by and large, are just trying to get them and their mates paid.

I saw someone claim Bret signed because he was hating how much AEW are ambulance chasing his brother and exploiting his name for their own gain. No, it wasn’t me. 

38 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I saw someone claim Bret signed because he was hating how much AEW are ambulance chasing his brother and exploiting his name for their own gain. No, it wasn’t me. 

Imagine signing with the WWE because of the way another wrestling company treated Owen Hart.