The Owen Cup.

BrodyGraham

I can definitely see the reasoning behind an underdog that encapsulates the vibe of Owen winning it but it has to be over top talent in a stacked tournament for me.

Jericho could lose to Garcia and it doesn't damage him at all, and even sort of echoes Chris winning the undisputed title.

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

I can’t see AEW being entrusted with Owen’s image and legacy only to then go “Thanks” and run a cup tournament in his name with a bunch of lower-carders. 

But we all know the most important thing is people being able to buy an Owen Hart T-shirt so the tournament isn’t that important. 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Louch said:

You can have an age limit on it that still lets a number of stars enter. Jericho doesn’t have a history with Owen, he only met him once going by his books 

If that was Hulk Hogan saying that, they would have been BFF's.

As this is done with Owen's family, I am sure they will also have some say in what they want that tournament to achieve wont they?

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I can’t see AEW being entrusted with Owen’s image and legacy only to then go “Thanks” and run a cup tournament in his name with a bunch of lower-carders. 

Personally I'd have thought a junior heavyweight tournament involving the best non-WWE talent from around the world would be superb.

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Amazingly it is still up at the moment. He’s getting roasted though 

I took a few things from that:

1) The original poster is an attention seeking cunt.

2) Thankfully I didn't see a single tweet/quote tweet agreeing in the time I scrolled before I got bored.

3) I'm at the age where I honestly don't understand a good 50% of what the kids are tweeting these days.