Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2025 (edited) 18 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I demand an @Accident Prone and @I Bent My Wookie meet up and photo! Have a great time lads. Jealous you'll get to see Mclusky and Million Dead, bands I both saw support others at the Garage over 20 years ago! Blimey. I'll be sure to shout all sorts of UKFF in-jokes when everyone is fucked and none the wiser in order to sniff out the posters, so if you hear "BENSONS? BENSONS FOR BEDS?! THE BED SHOP?!?" or "BIT OF FUCKING CHEESE ON, LAD?!" from some randomer then you'll know that you've found your people. I could give or take Frank Turner and the extended Frank Turner Universe to be honest, but I'm gung-fucking-ho for McLusky/Future Of The Left. Edited July 10, 2025 by Accident Prone Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 10, 2025 Members Posted July 10, 2025 (edited) I think I saw Mclusky support Samiam, and Million Dead either Cave In or Sensefield. The Garage was a wicked venue. Edit: @Accident Prone I think a slow building groan UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH like Uncle Kwesh used to do, would work well. It would be like a radar siren for the Keffers. Edited July 10, 2025 by SuperBacon NO ONE CAN FUCKING HAVE IT NOW! Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted July 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2025 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I think I saw Mclusky support Samiam, and Million Dead either Cave In or Sensefield. The Garage was a wicked venue. Have you been since they've refurbished it? It's definitely a bigger, more accessible venue now, but it misses some of the grimy, sweatbox energy of old. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 10, 2025 Members Posted July 10, 2025 5 minutes ago, mim731 said: Have you been since they've refurbished it? It's definitely a bigger, more accessible venue now, but it misses some of the grimy, sweatbox energy of old. I don't think so. I saw Free Throw in the upstairs bit back in 2019. Can't remember the last time I went to the actual Garage. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted July 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2025 Im in a full santa suit. I will be the easiest to find Accident Though do mention the UKFF as people keep stopping me for selfies and I'm mad dehydrated ? Quote
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2025 30 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Im in a full santa suit. I will be the easiest to find Accident Though do mention the UKFF as people keep stopping me for selfies and I'm mad dehydrated ? Holy fuck, this will be happening, I hope you are the only Santa there so I don't get catfished. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 10, 2025 Members Posted July 10, 2025 34 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Im in a full santa suit. I will be the easiest to find Accident Though do mention the UKFF as people keep stopping me for selfies and I'm mad dehydrated ? HEY LAD HEY HEY LIKE A BIT OF CHRISTMAS DO YOU? Quote
Merzbow Posted July 10, 2025 Posted July 10, 2025 Just watch out when someone asks for a side-on photo with you. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted July 10, 2025 Posted July 10, 2025 3 hours ago, SuperBacon said: HEY LAD HEY HEY LIKE A BIT OF CHRISTMAS DO YOU? TINSEL ON Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 Deftones UK tour announced for Feb with Denzel Curry and Drug Church. All the big venues. Hydro, o2, Co-Op etc Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 11, 2025 Members Posted July 11, 2025 4 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said: Deftones UK tour announced for Feb with Denzel Curry and Drug Church. 4 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said: All the big venues. Hydro, o2, Co-Op etc Still, that's the eldests Christmas present sorted! Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted July 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2025 What does a ticket for the o2 run these days? I think it was £70ish for the show at Crystal Palace Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 4 minutes ago, mim731 said: What does a ticket for the o2 run these days? I think it was £70ish for the show at Crystal Palace When I looked it at the Birmingham date it said tickets starting from £57.50. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2025 Eden Project tickets were about £45 I think, amazing show too. Will be going in February. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 Off to work to do a close whilst Manchester houses 5 nights of what promises to be a tidal wave of bellends for 'The Noel got Divorced Tour'. I'm old, fat, it's hot as balls and it's pretty much guaranteed we'll basically have the bar closed when the post gig crowd come in and wreck the joint. Might be tempted by Deftones at Co-op, if only for Drug Church. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.