AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Just imagine if Taz had stayed with WWE, would we have been easily as excited about the debut of Red Brooklyn? 

They've done wonders with Hook, the fact I think he's said one sentence in his entire time on screen but seems to have a blood lust for killing people as part of Team Taz has made him a threat. Add to that his legit background in martial arts, the fact he's only 22 and that he's probably up there with Handsome Wardlow in the Handsome Bastard scale and he's exactly the type of guy they need to build up. 

He's not even small, compared to a lot of guys, 202 at 22 still means he could add another 15/20lbs of muscle over the next few years and be an ice cold killer. 

I'm just so hype by it. It means we can have regular Team Taz 6 man's again too with Hobbs doing the power work, Starks doing the main in ring and Hook throwing suplexs and choking people out. Put the first 6 man belts on those 3.

Edited by Shy Dad

With the likes of hook, garcia, griff Garrison, the acclaimed they have their next level of stars to bring up when the current 4 pillars move up. I wonder how quickly Khan will want to go Full football manager and see how he goes without his top stars 

Amazing. Shame the recorded audio drowned it out, but the crowd cams show the whole arena chanting his name, rightfully so, but he still strolled out giving zero fucks. Poor Fuego. Spends months getting battered trying to get over, then here comes the cold-hearted handsome devil pissing charisma. Good looks, Insta hair, legit skills. Didn't stop chewing his gum throughout. I marked HARD for the Tazzplex. Mad to think I was just about to start sixth form when he was born. The future's bright; the future's all that and a bag of chips.

• Paid Members

I just came here to say the exact same thing. How hood was Hook? Those throws, those strikes, the Dadmission as his finish. He's certainly one to watch. 

• Paid Members

Holy shit. Close the Performance Center. Flawed to the core. This is how you train and debut a star. HOOK is the most exciting debut in years. The confidence, the poise, the hair, the fucking swag. Smooth as fuck between the ropes, too. Home run.

Twenty two years old! They've hit the jackpot.

• Paid Members

I checked out this debut after Twitter went nuts this morning over it. As somebody that hasn't followed any wrestling for ages, I thought it was...OK. I'm probably missing something though if I haven't been following, but looked very green and devoid of any real presence. I've always been a sucker for Taz though, so I'm glad to see his boy in the business. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

the Dadmission

Tremendous!

23 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I checked out this debut after Twitter went nuts this morning over it. As somebody that hasn't followed any wrestling for ages, I thought it was...OK. I'm probably missing something though if I haven't been following, but looked very green and devoid of any real presence. I've always been a sucker for Taz though, so I'm glad to see his boy in the business.

If I could stop memeing for a minute...

He's definately green, and a couple things (crossface shots) didn't look great, but for his first (ever? or perhaps just televised) match, he was pretty good, I thought. I think he has a great look, he carries himself really well and he's only 22. So, as JR would say, he has a lot of upside.

spacer.png

Edited by 69MeDon